Auburn football schedule

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dvm4lsu, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

...and you can come back from Disneyland caddy. Almost certainly 2 losses. Is Borges really that great that he will take a fresh QB and make the drop off marginal after losing a 5th year senior? Face it Auburn fans, you will experience severe growing pains. :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :bncry:

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

So are you that stupid that you can't understand the question? Why are you even posting here? Is your life that lame that you go crying to your board about us?

I hate Auburn, thus I don't post on their boards.

I guess being unemployed can help you pass the time :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

4. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

You like to translate posts from WEN and other boards to TF. yet you aren't listed as a mamber of WEN. Do you just lurk or post on WEN under a different name. Surely a good Marine has the courage to post on WEN. That would be fun. Then we could translate some of your posts from here to there. Up to the challenge? :grin:

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Wow, you may not post on WEN but you translate posts from there to here. Do you just lurk on WEN? if so doesn't the same question and comments you make apply to yourself or do you see some big difference between a poster and a lurker. At least some of us Auburns guys contribute to TF which I bet you would never do on an Auburn board. :D

6. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

dheadtiger, i can certainly appreciate the skepticism, but what you may not have considered is the playing time most of our bench got last season. In the majority of games last year, Auburn's starters we're cooling off by halftime.

And even though I have faith in Borges, QB is the only position I'm concerned about, hence the 9-2 prediction. However, IMO, neither of those 2 L's will occur in the first six games, and especially not to a Georgia Tech team that won't see more than 6 first downs the entire game. Auburn's D is loaded and deep across the front-7. Your comment about growing pains is an accurate one, but it will be ironed-out before we face LSU.

And yes, I'm dead serious.....AU will be 6-0 when it travels to BR.....and Disneyland is a real place :thumb:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Caddy: I'm keeping my name. Are you?

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

What translating? I put what she said on your board on here. Wasn't that tough.

And what the hell are you talking about with reference to my comments applying to myself. I don't care if you Aubbies think I hate you or not. This is an LSU board so I will continue to mock those who rail us then expect us to be friendly to them

No, and I don't ever plan on registering on WEN. I don't even lurk but went over there after a few fans here pointed out Numa and his little rantings about LSU.

You are right....I don't even plan on a Auburn board because I have nothing to say to them nor do I care about Auburn whatsoever to interact with their fans.

9. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

Ha! "Are you not entertained?!?" :)

10. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

You know, SF....that's something I recently gave some serious thought about, but I've decided to stick with the status quo for now. It certainly illustrates the danger of picking a specific screenname rather than a more generic one, but what the heck......it's served me well thus far.

I understand exactly what you mean though :hihi:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.