Auburn Getting Blown Away!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Aug 30, 2003.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

No way Auburn steam rolls through the SEC Like they thought. There O-Line is pitiful, QB sucks, ALL HYPE!!!!!! Tuberville is the worse!

2. eric d

eric d Founding Member

Looks like there is trouble on the plains. USC is very fast on defense, and Auburn can't throw the ball.

3. Yeh but dont discount them yet, they looked pathetic last year against Arkansas, lost to Florida and then manhandled everybody for the rest of the year.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

It's still fun to watch, though! LOL

5. diamondheadtiger

Im not going to discount them, I think they played the best team in the country right now. But USC did give the rest of there schedule a blue print on how to make them one dimensional. I still think they win there fare share of games this year. But if you listen to the AU fans before tonight, they would tell you AU was going to wipe the SEC clean, and I just think they will for sure stumble in quest for an SEC championship.

6. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

i usually root for sec but i can't in auburn's case. i hate those guys with all their #1 in the nation talk. funny their national title hopes said bye-bye on day one.

7. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

over rated not the hype they thought they were. USC is a good football team. They may be the team to beat.

8. wvtiger

wvtiger Freshman

auburn is still a top 15 team dont fool yourselves

USC is in a class with miami, ohio st, oklahoma

their front seven on defense are just plain nasty the quarterback managed the game extremely well and so much for auburn having the best backfield in the nation those tailbacks from USC cannot be tackled on the first hit.

9. diamondheadtiger

They may very well be a top 15 team, but they are not top 5 and will have trouble wiping the SEC clean as they thought. That weasel Tubby will never coach a NC team. Tubby, Nutt, and Sherill are the bottom of the barrell coaches in the SEC.

10. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

So sad....