Auburn loss(es)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by T1gerfive, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Maybe not, but Saban's strength as a coach is his masterful preparation. That was something that we were missing in a very serious way on Saturday. . .preparation. It's Miles' weak point, if you ask me. We looked completely lost and like we had no idea that Newton was going to tuck it and run. Kept waiting for everything to come to us instead of flushing him out and letting our defensive speed catch up to him. I promise you, bama will not be anywhere nearly as unprepared as we were.

Don't see Saban getting beaten by a one-man show. I also think that UGA is going to be very tough for Auburn because Aaron Murray will exploit AU's secondary.

2. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

+1

3. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Bama beats them

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ole Miss has trap game written all over it, especially when Houston Nutt is in the mix. He could save his season and get him off the hot seat with a win here.

I think Georgia stands a very good chance for the upset. They are playing the best ball in the SEC this month.

And then of course Bama.

1 person likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

don't forget, Auburn gets 2 weeks to prepare for Bama. Luckily for Alabama they play Georgia State before they play Auburn.

6. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

We're off this week and need to be home with fingers crossed. Let's hope Ole Miss pulls it off.

Then whip 'Bama next week.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Maybe the heisTman can pull one out of his arse this weekend. If anyone knows Malzhan it's the Nutt.

8. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

OM has a shot at the upset with AU on a high (after getting revenge on us for the beatings in recent history). I think that AU will have a let down and OM matches up nicely with them.

UGA is playing tough and may have something to play for.

Believe it or not, I think that Bama uses the same defensive approach we used and their offense actually takes advantage of it and they beat AU.

Out of the 3 big games, I think that AU will definitely lose one. Now the question is will they lose 2... yep. We are not out of it yet folks. This is the SECW.

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I hope not.

10. Texas_Tiger

Texas_Tiger Tiger Stuck in Aggie Land

I hope they go undefeated this year for two reasons:
    1. I want a SEC team in the BCS Championship Game to remind everyone in the country where the best football is played.
    2. If LSU finishes this season with only one loss (to the defending National Champions in their backyard) LSU should start the 2012 season in the top 10.

Just my 2 cents.:geaux:

1 person likes this.