Auburn makes me sick

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SyrTiger, Oct 20, 2010.

1. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I liked the rant. Logic has no place in a pure rant. I give this guy "props".

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Florida takes the cake on that one currently. Not only the number of arrests but also the disciplinary action (or lack thereof) UM takes.

It could stem from the kids being treated as they are above the law and being put on such a pedestal. Even adults have trouble handling fame.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Well, a few years ago my cousin started dating an Auburn kid, who is one of the coolest kids i know. I even made him an usher in my wedding. (usher is the spot you give someone that isn't important enough to do anything else, but you still want to make them feel wanted).

then Tubby left and my hatred for Auburn went away. I think we have too much in common and a common enemy. We are like the Goths and Romans, and Bama would be the Huns.

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

"Any enemy of my enemy, is a friend of mine."

We'll see, come Saturday.

5. doinwork

doinwork Freshman

This has to be the most unbelievable/asinine/classless remarks from anybody, especially a new found LSU fan who lives in New York. For you to go out and say that Cam should be in Florida as a felon, not recieving Heisman votes, or even playing football in college in the most hypocritcal statement I have heard in a long time.

If my memory strikes me correctly, wasn't the Syracuse leading rusher Delone Carter arrested at practice earlier this spring for punching a kid in the face due to the fact that his car got hit with a snowball? Charged with aggrevated assault at first then later had the charges reduced? Do you think he should be allowed to play, or do you shake handcuffs at him while he is near the student section?

I have nothing against LSU fans and don't believe I ever will, but you (a northern, classless, new fan) are making LSU fans look like pieces of trash; which they are not.

I am sorry your Mom can't get over her grudge from 20 years ago, and passed it on to you, but you come of as an incompetent, probably Jersey Shore clone wannabe fan.

I apologize if I made you hate Auburn even more, but before talk, don't get caught with information that can't be thrown directly back on you. Kick your tailback off of your team and we will think about it too. If your player was worth a damn maybe he would be getting the same attention, but you know as well as I do that if Cam Newton was a member of the Syracuse Orange you would be singing a different tune.

Web Site for Delone Carter story.
    Syracuse University running back Delone Carter's assault charge reduced to violation; player gets conditional discharge | syracuse.com

WDE

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If Cam Newton was an average QB, Auburn would be making an example of him.

7. doinwork

doinwork Freshman

No we wouldn't, because what he did was before he got to Auburn. In his very first press conference at AU, he immediately addressed what he had done and how he had come past it. He has done nothing at AU worth making an example out of. Yes, he made a stupid mistake and BOUGHT a stolen computer. Charges were dropped after the diversion program. The kid did not hit anybody, he did not rob anybody, he did not even get convicted of anything. I highly doubt he is the first 18 year old kid to make a mistake. And I believe that we did not make an example out of him before we saw what he could do on the field against an SEC team. Otherwise we would have never gone after him.

1 person likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Did you just call someone classless?

Then you go on to call this kid's mom a jersey shore wannabe?

Save your insults for Saturday, going to be all you have left.

9. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

Oh man... come on guys, this thread is gonna end up in the sidelines section if this keeps up :lol:

10. doinwork

doinwork Freshman

I did call him classless, and didn't call his mom anything. If you actually read it, it said;

"I am sorry your Mom can't get over her grudge from 20 years ago, and passed it on to you, but you come of as an incompetent, probably Jersey Shore clone wannabe fan."

Which means I didn't call his mom anytihng, and said he comes off as that way. Not that he actually is.