Auburn makes me sick

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SyrTiger, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Yes it is... please pass the doobe...

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

That's the big thing, the kid is tough and hard to bring down. He makes people miss. Our boys are gonna have to wrap him up and keep him contained. We can't allow him to get in open space and can't afford to be missing tackles.

3. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Sex on one hand and robbery on the other... I'll take the sex.

4. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

He's a good play. We'll have to play up to our potential.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I like how we've let this AU fan take ONE of the points and turn it on us.

Cam Newton has NOTHING to do with my hatred of AU.

Cigar.
    Refs in 2004.
    Refs in 2006.
    Dirty cheapshot bastids in 2007.

Oh, and the eagle thing doesn't bother me either. Only ignorant (which does not mean stupid...it means they don't know any better) opposing fans use that silly excuse. War Eagle is not their mascot. It is their battle cry. Is LSU the "Tiger Rags"? No. They are the Tigers. Auburn is also the Tigers. Big deal. So is Clemson...and their stadium is "Death Valley". A FAR worse offense than Auburn being Tigers.

The AU fans that post here have basically been very good contributors. That said, I still hate AU. As you were.

Oh, and by the way...SyrTiger is an LSU student as far as I know. He's not just some LSU fan from NY. He's a true Tiger.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

If they win on Sat, especially if it's because of a BS call from an official, I have a feeling it will be return in spades.

UGA has had 11 this year. We all know FU is the new Thug U, but 11 since Jan. has to has UGA in 1st place of the Fulmer cup standing.

Reminds me of Ole Miss fan. You know, students of the college that put up an 'SEC West Co-Champion' banner in '03 when we beat them outright. (No offense Col Reb. You're my the exception.)

7. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Good post. Like you said the posters are good. I never mentioned anything about the fans in my rant, except the integrity comment(which wasn't really to insult them, but to get my point across about not knowing integrity if the program doesn't have it). There's about 95% good fans for every team and 5% bad fans(although Philadelphia might beg to differ).

Maybe I'm crazy, but it drives me nuts to see Cam Newton all over the place when he was dismissed from the team. Plus ESPN over hyping players always makes them a target.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Get over the Cam Newton hate. He bought a stolen laptop, and he was NOT dismissed from any team. He was suspended. Then, after Tebow announced he was coming back for his SR year, Newton decided to transfer. He served his "time" at a JC, just like Mettenberger is doing, and he is a perfectly legal participant. He's damn good, too. Save that stuff for Ole Miss/Masoli. HE'S a criminal...and he WAS kicked off his team. Then he somehow bamboozled that NZAA into letting him play without sitting a season.