Auburn stays on top, LSU to No. 2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

2. jwp475

jwp475 Freshman

Great quote

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

This guy does it right.

I don't care how "stylish" you win over a bunch of weak teams .... it doesn't prove squat.

LSU has played tough teams. Sure, we didn't do to great against TN, but it ended up in the win column none the less. And he is spot on ... our only loss was to Auburn, and we could have very well won that game, just like we could have very well lost to TN. The stars align as they align.

It's like OHS .... twice they make it to the dance ... twice they get their butts handed to them by teams that play tougher schedules. The Ducks will likely be in the same boat.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

The meltdowns in the comment section of that article are worth the price of admission. Bunch of PAC-10 homers losing their minds over this guy's piece. Hilarious. They're so used to the media slobfest that they are beside themselves when someone tells it like it is.

That said, I still think that we should be behind the undefeated teams because we haven't dominated anybody the way that they've dominated most of their opponents. But I don't disagree with his logic.