AUBURN WEEK! RAMAH RUBS CRYSTAL BALL - WEEKLY LOCK

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Oct 20, 2019.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

CO, that is because that is your M.O. It gets old dude. You have complained to the mods, and reported more threads than ANYONE else on this forum. NO ONE else complains, just you. Your schtick has gotten old with your "zzz" comments where they are clearly inappropriate, and your eagerness to gloat when someone else happens to be wrong about something. You act like a 5 year old who didn't get his way. You have told me in the past that you have medical issues, and that is the only reason I have not booted your complaining ass out of here. Jeez. Grow the fuck up and quit complaining.

For the record, I have always liked you but this incessant complaining has gotten on my last nerve. It will stop, one way or the other...your choice.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

So calling me a child is a playful jab. And my post at Ramah was gloating and pouring salt in a wound. You need to look at things a little more closely.

3. COTiger

Gee what a surprise. lol

4. COTiger

So reporting comments made in private in a public forum is the sign of an effective leader? I'm not surprised. And I'm the only poster who complains is some times critical. Gee, what a surprise.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bayou and I love you, brother.

KyleK likes this.
  6. COTiger

Me, myself, & I also love you brother. Enjoy it while it lasts. I suspect I'm not going to be around very long.

7. KyleK

Yes. When you spout inaccurate information, it is needed to paint the correct picture. You made it public dude. Now, JUST STOP. PLEASE.

8. KyleK

At the rate you are going, that would be correct. I am tiring of having to spend time on your childish crap. Just stop, please.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

KyleK likes this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm an objective bystander and that's how I took it. But to be fair, I didn't think your comment to Ramah was a big deal either. I happen to like him, but he does talk a lot of shit and should be able to take some when he's wrong. And his picks were way wrong today. But that happens to ALL sports gamblers.