AUBURN WEEK! RAMAH RUBS CRYSTAL BALL - WEEKLY LOCK

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Oct 20, 2019.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

LAST POST ...

LOCK OF THE WEEK
    1. #1 LSU (H) -10.5 vs #10 AU

LSU 23-20 ...
    Extremely disappointed in conservative coaching and playcalling that caused LSU to barely cover MSU spread and not cover Auburn spread ... LSU should have scored over 50 vs MSU and over 40 vs AU.
    Loss ($2,750 Bet @ Boyd LSU -11)
    Boyd advertised a 10.5 point line but fucked LSU fans with a 11 Point spread at game time ... I had intended to bet much more & was pissed at the 11 point line so I reduced my bet luckily. The Coaching and playcalling is not worthy of a Leading Candidate for a Heisman Award ...
    LSU easily has the ability to go 15-0. It almost seems like LSU is playing around the 2nd half of MSU and most of the AU game. Gone to French Poly! Adios, Ramah

WEEKLY LOCKS fall to 7-1 ... 88%

Kitty @ $59K and no more bets in 2019 on LSU ... I’m out as I won’t bet LSU with the coaching and playcalling I’m seeing!

Net Profit on 8 games in 2019 @ $34K after covering a $6K trip to Belize in Oct

OTHER PICKS ...
    14/23 on year (61%)
    1/5 this week (17%)

OTHER PICKS 15/28 (54% ATS)

SIX (6) Other Picks Lines Below
    1. #6 Penn St -5.5
    vs Michigan St (H)
    WIN ... Penn St 28-7

2. Boston Coll +35 vs # 3 Clemson (H)
    LOSS ... Clemson 59-7

3. Arkansas + 31.5 vs Alabama (H)
    Loss ... Alabama 48-7

4. Oklahoma -23.5 vs Kansas State (H)
    Loss ... Kansas State 48-41

5. Wisconsin +14.5 vs Ohio State (H)
    Loss ... OSU 38-7

6. Notre Dame PICK vs Michigan (H)
    Loss ... Michigan 45-14

watson1880 likes this.
  2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

I lost $2,750 US Dollars on my Tigers Saturday and I think that you did not get enough alcohol and opioids in your IV solutions cricket ...

Since it’s evident that you wanna MEAN YOSELF TO DETH ... Lemme givya some!

Please provide an “ECD” so we at Tigerforums may honor your countless priceless forum contributions. Thank You!

P.S.
    ECD (ESTIMATED CROAKING DATE) or the actual date when Ole “Rigor Mo-horror-‘tis” himself is expected to set in. That’s a day when you piss and shit yourself uncontrollably and they toe tag your carcass at a local meat locker and before the local mortician Lipschitz sews your lips shut forever (after local necrophiliacs pay Top Dollar to Oil you up and DO THINGS) and Lipschitz performs his greatest miracle (Like Bruce Willis movie Death Becomes Her), and your bereaved pay a ridiculous price for a cheap haircut and some spray paint ... Unless yo folkses knows Lipschitz the Mortician and then they get the Oinky Doink Discount ...

Chirp Chirp ...

C’mon LulaMay we ain’t got all day for it!
    Joe Black may be headed to yo house now.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

So much for me thinking you could handle a little jab at your direction. I'm not surprised you couldn't.

4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

We on a National Championship Run ...

I’m all bizniss bro ... Serious as a myocardial infarction or an unpaid hooker ... I’d never fuck with anyone who had THE SACK to put his hard earned RETIREMENT $$$ ON LSU ...

I give as good as I get ... I wanna see more Championships before I kick the bucket too.

Check your ego and say Fuck It ... Move On

Geaux Tigers

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Ego?? I'm 72 years old. What in the world do I have an ego about?

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

My last weekly Locks that I will bet on for sure! Just cannot trust the LSU offense to score the needful to cover a f-ing spread ... I predicted all this crap correct ... The offense putting up the usual numbers ... frustrating
    Good news: My $2750 Lost was not the $10K I intended to bet ... I had an eerie premonition that something would happen ... The second half of the MSU game totally blew my mind

Realized that Oeaux was manipulating the score not to run it up on a PAL ...

THINK ABOUT THIS:
    Oeaux and Moorehead are tight (SEC allies for sure in the political matters that pop up ... Do you run up the score on a pal that you know is an easy W each year ... No ... And he didn’t in the second half with 36-13 barely covering 19 Point spread

I’m still wondering why Oeaux did the same vs Auburn and let them score late to get it close.

There has to be a reason he let off the whoopass pedal ... I can’t figure it with Auburn as Oeaux and Gus aren’t SEC Political Pals ...

I’m at a loss here ... Unless he’s playin opossum for Saban ... I can’t justify how the Auburn game was played

fanatic likes this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That is all on the refs. That PI on Stingley was garbage. Plus, I think the D let down a little when they knew Nix wasn't going to beat them, even though he almost did. That onside kick was too close for comfort.

Haven't you heard? This is the year we bust out the super secret playbook.

RamahRising likes this.
  8. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

My bad I thought it was the Double Super Secret Playbook. At least that is what my cousin who is a janitor at U-High told me. He has a side gig cleaning the Football Operations Center and found a copy in the trash along with Joe Alleva's copy on How to be Athletic Director for Dummies.

GiantDuckFan likes this.