Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

How good is Auburn? They have played two teams with a winning record and overall there opponets are a combined 35-40.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Great.....

Here comes about 5 billion aubbies to this thread to respond. Thanks!

(they are about as good as it gets in college football this year though.. damn them....)

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

They're a decent team...but the hardest part of their schedule remains...Georgia will again prop themselves up by beating Auburn, themselves merely a decent team. They'll then face a tough test against the Crimson Crime...which I hope they'll flunk faster than Dexter Manley's literacy test...

The SECCG will probably see them getting an L, and the bottom line is all we can hope for is that this catclysmic Lowder-friendly events will culminate in the Tubby staff's burial post bowlgame bludgeoning...

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I think they are definitely one of the top 4 teams in the nation along with OU, USC and Wisconsin. I think they would take Wisconsin but I'm not sure about USC or OU just yet, but like TE said we will find out with the last part of their schedule.

5. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

BAWBARN SUCKS!!!

Don't forget it! :thumb:

6. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I posted the same type of question about Georgia when everyone jumped on their bandwagon a few weeks ago. They got their asses kicked the very next game.

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Guys...I hate to say this...But LSU isn't a good football team...We're lucky to be ranked in the Top 25...and we all KNOW that Georgia's a pretender...So how can you say Tennessee's legitimate?

I hate to say this...but Auburn has built a rep on two teams who aren't all that good...They're Top 25...But they're not world beaters...

Having said that...I don't see where Wisconsin's all that great...a now mediocre Purdue team was one monumental mistake from their Heisman caliber quarterback away from taking the "L". If they had 1 loss, they'd be an afterthought...So they got a break in a big game...Does that make them nation-beaters? I think not...

I really think it's a down year in college football...USC is a good team, and I think that the stretch run still has to determine whether OU is legitimate...Let's not talk about Utah...NONE of us belives Utah is legit...

I honestly think we're an average football team...and I think we can play with anyone in the conference, as poorly as we play on offense (that's the problem...Outside of Moo U, we play up or down to EVERYONE)...

AU and Sconsin ain't legit (Sconsin won't get tested as they don't play Meechigan this year, either)...

8. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

That's a fair question. Obviously we are a good team or we wouldn't be 9-0. But whether we are a great team remains to be seen and the Georgia and bammer games will go a long way in answering the question. In any event it's sure better beating expectations this year as contrasted to failing to meet the lofty expectations last year.

9. ramah

ramah Founding Member

You are ****ing GAY ... Chimba ... go eat a snickers bar ... your blood sugar's ****ed up again ... or maybe we can say some more prayers for you

I wish you'd just get run over by a ****ing Mack truck :shock:

10. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Great Post!! :thumb:

Your best one yet. :grin: :D