Auburn's mascot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Marsheezi, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

pretty funny....found this a few minutes ago on Playboys website...they asked several different college mascots (mike wasnt one of them) a few questions.

Playboy: Do you get dressed with the players?

Aubie: No, I get dressed in the Aubie Shack, a trailer underneath the stadium

AHAHAHAHAHAH classic....a trailer
    :geaux: :geaux:
    check the rest out here if ur of age

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Stanford has a tree for a mascot.

Stanford has the brainiest student body in the Pac 10 and, quite possibly, the league's dumbest mascot.
    The Stanford Tree's roots, so to speak, bark, er, hark back to the Seventies, when the university decided to change its team name. The students favored the Robber Barons -- a tribute to Stanford founder and railroad mogul Leland Stanford -- but the administration wanted the monolithic Cardinal. In protest, the Stanford marching band paraded out a series of mascot wannabes during halftimes of football games. And while mascots such as the Steaming Manhole and the French Fry provided drunken fans with plenty of entertainment, the Tree won out as the oft-derided pride of Stanford today.

3. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

the thing i dont understand is....why is the guy on the inside wearing a notre dame football helmet????

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Remember that PAC-10 basketball game when the tree attacked the other mascot?

I can remember taping the next edition of Sports Center and watching it...over and over and over again...

I mean, how does a guy in a mascot suit with NO ARMS OR ARMHOLES expect to beat up another mascot?

5. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Did they try a Cleveland Steamer? How's that for effect?:cool: