auburn's onside kick

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerStagg, Nov 13, 2010.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Auburn has let the bar down

I have never pulled for a team out of the SEC . But Auburn has let the bar down , along with the SEC officals . Auburn should have to FORFEIT all the games and not be allowed to play another game of college football !!!

Way to go Auburn the message you have sent is , be a bum , tell a lie , and we the Auburn admin will back you even if you cheat .
    Newton should have never been allowed to play a game ,

2. souljaslim1

souljaslim1 Bigg Daddy

ok people, calm down..lets make sure that the accusations are real before we start slinging mud...if there is any truth to all of this, it WILL come out...remember this...
    ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW BUT WHAT YOU CAN PROVE !!!!!

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

If cam is guilty I hope they crucify au. I hope it's soooo bad that you can't even watch au highlights on espn. Hope they get hit so hard that Vanderbilt has a better sec record than them for a decade and tulane can out recruit them. But cam will go pro and be a multi millionare so he still wins. Sad but true.

4. danky

danky Founding Member

Same here. Very gutsy.

1 person likes this.
  5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I didn't think it hit him in the leg before 10 yards but I do think that he touched it with his hand right before it hit the 40.

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Cam is a great player whether he is paid or not. The SEC is all about great players, and LSU stood toe to toe with Auburn until the end with no passing attack to speak of. If fig newton hadn't cheated we'd have had to play him straight-up (not quite the same as a steroid case, newton is just a freak of nature).

He definitely belongs in the pros, and I imagine AU isn't the poor little guy being taken advantage of here. I find it hard to believe AU isn't guilty, and I selfishly hope that comes out before the SEC championship game. Of course, I care more about LSU taking care of it's own business.

All that said, for some reason AU is one of my favorite SEC teams, how ironic is it that one of their best seasons is yet again in peril of being forfeit?

7. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

that's just a weird sentiment for an LSU fan. it's like saying Ted Bundy is one of my favorite serial killers.

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I am jealous and that is wrong of me. It still doesn't change the memories of stomping the eye in ts and the cigars. They suck.