AU's National Championship

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 26, 2004.

1. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Ahh yes, sounds like the same reasons I dont go over there, they let WAY too much fighting go on. Its a waste of board space if you ask me.

And what fun would life be if you couldnt laugh at the stupid stuff?? ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

BayouTider is OK, but he doesn't hang around as much as he used to either. Rival posters have to have thick skins because we some locals who bash visitors relentlessly. Morgan doesn't get rattled easily, nor does CadillacAttack.

Chuck and Titan must have gotten their feelings hurt. They have been very quiet.

3. LewisvilleTiger

LewisvilleTiger Freshman

Auburn's Title

Well, I think it's better for an SEC school to win a title than say some PAC-10 losers. If we can't win it, then let's hope an SEC school wins all of the titles. :lsug:

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

They basically don't want any rival posters, or should I say (LSU) rivals on that board. Those Mods are pretty weak over there, they must of gotten their feelins hurt at Tiger Stadium in the past. :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin:

Red, you gonna make me post 4 more of caddys gettin rattled over here. Besides Chuck & Titan, we had some regular UGA & Vols that use to frequent this forum regularly too. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

My sentiments exactly. May the best team win.