Away Games

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TXTigahFan, Jul 21, 2006.

1. TXTigahFan

TXTigahFan Founding Member

My brother and I try to pick a away game that is going to be the ONE to attend.

Last year we picked Alabama. As I sat there in the first half, I was not very happy about our choice. But boy did it end well!!!!!

I got my letter today confirming my 2 tickets to the Auburn game this year. Made my day!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing another HUGE road W.

Look out Barners here we come!!!!!!!

Anybody else making the trip? I know it is a little early for the roll call but man am I excited.

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

i'm going to Tennessee even though i didn't get chosen for tickets.
    I'll watch the game at hooters if i don't get in.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I'll be heading to the Florida game this year and maybe Auburn. Went to all of them last year. That's not happening again. Well, not anytime soon. :D

4. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

I made it to the BAMA game last year and had a great time. The first half was kind of hard to sit through. This year I'm going to make the trip to Arkansas.

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Going to TN, AU, and Ark. See ya there.

6. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

going to all of them. Got 4 tickets to arkansas, two to florida, and two to tennessee as my backup tickets through LSU. I'm planning on scoring some student guest tickets through friends like last year if not, I'll use my backups. I'll also be selling any extras once i know for sure I can get a guest ticket....i'll post them on the ticket board when the time comes....

where yall staying?

Auburn - friend's townhouse
    booked these in march..
    Florida - Gainesville Days Inn - $121.50 a night - http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=06873&brandInfo=DI
    Tennessee - Americas Best Inns Knoxville - $59 a night - http://www.americasbestinns.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?facid=2869
    Arkansas - La Quinta Inn Little Rock Medical Center Area - $48.75 a night (and by stadium) - http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/pro...e=GEO&searchCity=Little%20Rock&searchState=AR

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

The only one I have ruled out is Auburn. LSU is 0-3 when the supafan is in Jordan-Hare. I am sitting this one out. If LSU wins we will know it is because I am a bad luck.

On the other hand the Tigers are 3-0 when I am in in Tuscaloser, so I will never not go to an LSU at Bama game.

8. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

I'll be staying with the in-laws in a travel trailer. Luckily i happen to like the in-laws; especially since they are paying for the tickets

9. TXTigahFan

TXTigahFan Founding Member

lsusupafan,

Thanks for taking it for the team on the Auburn front.

Last time I went was the Jamie you know what game. I am going to reverse the trend this time.

maca, were you getting all the cheap rooms?

10. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

We got 8 away tickets to AU, Tenn., FL., and Ark. We are traveling in a RV to all the games. When the time gets closer we need to make plans on having a tigerforums away game tailgate spot cuz my friends and I do it HUGE for away games.