Awesome article on Clayton

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by urtoosmall, Apr 27, 2004.

1. urtoosmall

urtoosmall Founding Member

from the Advocate

http://2theadvocate.com/stories/042704/spo_joe001.shtml

"In selecting Clayton, the Bucs have clearly gone from Johnson's defining statement of "Throw me the damn ball" to something more along the lines of, "If I work my way open through a complicated NFL defense and if you can get the ball to me, I'd love to be there for you as a teammate to complete that passing endeavor and help our organization get down the field."

Bottom line: The Bucs got rid of a USC guy, a Hollywood guy, and got an LSU guy, a Baton Rouge guy."

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

"It really doesn't matter," Clayton said. "It isn't the number that makes the player. It's the player who makes the number."

I love that!!!!!!!!!1 :lsug: :lsup: :geaux: :lsug: :lsup: :geaux: :lsug: :lsup: :geaux: :lsug: :lsup: :geaux: :lsug: :lsup: :geaux: :champs: :champs: :champs: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: