A'who'burn loses!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DC-Tiger, Sep 2, 2002.

1. DC-Tiger

DC-Tiger Guest

I wonder what the losers we know as A'who'burn supporters have to say now?? They just lost to USC, didnt take long for them to be reunited with their old friend called defeat!

If there is a team or fans more pathetic than A'who'burn, I would like to meet them, just to see what they look like!

2. BBF Admin

BBF Admin Guest

Whether you like them or hate them, From what I saw, Auburn will be a lot better football team than I had expected. Williams is very tough, and their defense surprised me a little.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I have to agree. Auburn looked better then they did last year. Caddilac is amazing.

I dont think USC is very good, their QB is horrible. However Auburn has something. They have some nice WR's with Obomanu. They will win some games this year.

Also lets try to be different then the Auburn fans that come here and do nothing but insult everyone. Lets NOT ridicule them for losing (Since we got smoked ourselves) or act like fools. Lets let the opposing teams do that.
    Geaux Tigers.

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I agree, let's minimize the flaming here.

If we want to talk smack, let's go the the smack forum. Let's keep the conversation in the "Den" a bit more "highbrow" than you might see in the smack forum.

I don't want a bunch of morons from our opponent's school's coming into my den and making a mess with their uncouth behavior.