Axis of Evil III

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I always thought that Dennis Miller was part of the Hollywood liberal crowd but for the last few months he has been doing a regular Friday Night Commentary at the end of the Hannity and Combes show. Tonights DM schtick was that since North Korea has been blowing their smack about continuing to develope nuclear weapons that the U S of A oughta just give Kung Fu Park or whatever the hell his name is a little demonstration of just what they're up against just in case they have forgotten. Go out to some isolated spot in the desert and on a day when there is no wind to blow the radioactive waste all over the world explode the biggest Hydrogen Bomb in our arsenal. I hope they are never used for real but it couldn't hurt to give our enemies a little reminder of what they are up against if they push us to the limit.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Actually I've found DM to be quite conservative, at least compared to the other celebrities.

DM = highly educated and conservative.

Other Hollywood types = no college education, many high school dropouts and highly liberal.

Coincedence?

3. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Yeah he sold his soul after becoming, what's the word....

"un-funny" and lost the HBO, MNF gigs...

Now he playing the trailor parks of comedy and he's still not funny...

But he's educated and conservative....

Let's drop a nuke on North Korea......!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...

Bombs Away LeMay and Coulter are crackin up....!

4. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

Dennis Miller talked about his political conversion not that long ago. He said that he never considered himself a rep or dem, but road the fence. After the Clinton thing, and the way it was handled . . . he started to change his views. Once 9/11 happened and then the reaction in the last few years by dems, he changed for good.

Of all the celebs throwing in their two cents, Dennis is the most informed. Or is Babs and Robbins more informed? I'd go with Dennis on this one.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe so LS Hugh. Still, it has been decades since the awesome power of the American Nuclear firepower to anihialte any 4th world dictator with no more effort that it would take you or me to step on a cockroach has been demonstrated. A little reminder of just what they're up against might go a long way.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Miller even guest hosted the Hannity radio show a few weeks ago when Sean wasn't able to host. I am starting to like Dennis Miller more and more.