Back From the Bash: My Thoughts...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Abuapu

Abuapu Founding Member

I just don't see it happening....or at least I don't want to see it happening...I am extremely biased because JR is from my hometown...but after the bowl game performance where JR stepped up and would have been the MVP if it weren't for a play we should have easily defended, I don't see him losing it without a fight. If anything we might have a two QB situation going into Fall with Flynn, Russell or Russell, Perrilloux, or Flynn, Perrilloux.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

What kind of leadership skills has he shown? From the players I've talked to, he is not at all a take charge kind of guy, though he is unafraid of the job...

3. wingman

wingman Founding Member

:dis: Disagree, the event was another success. It's continual growth in attendance is and will be evidence of that. Long lines can be expected with the kind of attention LSU recruiting has had these past few years. I had fun in the lines talking to folks and meeting Tiger fans.

I expect Ryan is going to see significant playing time in 2005. LSU has never recruited a better athlete at QB. He's not one to shirk hard work and is smart enough to pick up LSU's system early over the summer unscheduled workouts he'll attend at LSU. Your comment about a freshman never making a splash and doing anything at LSU & in the SEC is "apples & oranges". Never has an LSU team been so loaded with total talent Top to Bottom & just missing that one ingredient (spark) at QB.
    :geauxtige

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Great 4th post Wing... everyone has their opinion about what will happen next year. But something we all agree on is that it will be one for the record books.

5. jwb0581

jwb0581 Founding Member

I enjoyed the Bash.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Gawd, I hope this kid is a legitmate return artist. The only things that kept LSU out of the title hunt last year was inefficiency at quarterback . . . and a lame return game.

I'm rootin' for the waterbug.

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Looks like he might be a grayshirt, Red. That's the rumor I'm hearing.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Bring your Laptop, Verge Wireless offers a Wi-Fi Hotspot in the downtown area.. You can suft TigerForums.com !!!!!