Back in town

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by purplejoe, Aug 8, 2004.

1. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

well i heard that show today.....it wasnt as bad as you guys would say though...they had a lot of callers...and that scrappy guy wasnt too bad...i can see him having potenial...andrews not horrible...but could use some work...but id listen again..but not near as good as other shows...whose the star of that show blake or scrappy?

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

This is not the same Condon on Rock 93.7, is it?

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Man.. I really do not see this being possible but maybe he had one decent show or the callers carried the show. I am not very critical of local talk radio as my expectations of the quality are very very low. However, every time I have heard Blake Andrews on the air I have become so very very irritated. It's just plain awful.

4. purplejoe

it was actually alrite....but i mean i dont hear it everyday...but they had a lot of callers and they were vocal callers....they seem to favor more national stuff as opposed to the show after which is lsu love hour...how did the 17 get on the air? i guess his dad had something to do wit hit....he istn too bad...still needs work though

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Same Condon. He has been on about every station in town over the last few years.

6. Carface

Carface What the...?

Oh geez. Yeah, I remember him making the radio station rounds way back when. He's annoying.

7. purplejoe

i'm gunna have to start listening to rich again...i liked him in mornings on wibr when they were all sports....sucks that they arent an all sports station anymore...it leaves us just one station with a lot of hacks... ohh and this guy ott you say is good...his show i awful...its like one big dinner menu...and this guy he has with him sounds like a fat slob...can understand what he says...and i can hear them eating...its disturbing....id almost rather listen to that 11 o clock show then this

8. LSUdude

LSUdude Founding Member

That would be Otts sidekick Steinly......yeah, he talks like he has a mouthfull of marbles...and if you see if him person he looks just like you probably imagine.

9. purplejoe

i guess he'll be on his tv show tonite....man he sounds awful...since im new to the radio scene again......could you guys please rate the shows for me from best to worst and tell me why i should listen or not....i enjoy shows that have some national flare but i also love the tiger talk...but not too much...i couldnt handle 2 hours of it...what do you guys recommend? from what i've heard.

1. buddy- just cuz its decent and is lsu....but he sounds liek a perv to me....
    2.the 11 oclock show cuz from what i hear from people they cover the national news and that one of the hosts has a brain...they didnt specify though...this is just what i hear from friends in the area
    3. jon fine- he seems to piss people off and it makes for good radio
    4.ott- cant stand it.....its like he's a bookie