Back on the Swamp Gas.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Well I have to take back all the things I was thinking about the Swamp Gas Boyz. Gatorgrowl did investigate my banning and brought me back from exil. I have to admitt was angry about the ban. Thanks Gatorgrowl. Now all I need is for the Tigers to KIck ass this weekend.

2. hocgator

hocgator Freshman

Just saw your message to me..sorry I didn't get back to you..just got back onto this board today...glad to see you got back on...though be careful they aren't afraid to ban at the drop of a hat. Many gator fans got banned after losses for bitching about coaches and players.

This site is awesome..I think the site administrator is Brett?? I like the set-up and features...similar to swampgas but I think I prefer the posting options better and the way it brings you right back to the board after posting.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

posting..

hocgator, I love my tigers and Iwould like to post more on swamp gas, but it just isn't fun unless you can use words like kick ass without offending people. I've notice its no shortage of flame toward LSU over on the SG board. Hocgator Brett is a very good host. You will enjoy being here. Now Lsu just needs to get down to business and win this game. It would make my day.

4. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Thanks guys.

I'm really glad you enjoy the forum. I just wanted a place where Tiger fans (and others ;) ) with varying opinions could meet and talk about everything related to LSU (and some other things too).

It can be tough sometimes straddling that fine line between messages that are dissenting opinion and those that are just spam and flaming. People don't like boards that are full of flaming spam but don't want a board that is full of a bunch of "me too's" either. I just want TigerForums.com to be a board where there is a respectful exchange of ideas and opinions.

Thanks again and I'm glad you're here.

5. redhead gator

redhead gator Founding Member

Don't go away...half the fun is the rivalry! Some people ruin it for everyone. As long as Nebraska or Notre Dame doesn't go to the "Show", I'm happy. Or let's add "Miami".

Go Troy State! (They beat MSU last year) My alma mater...taking on the BIG BOYZ

6. Pitkin Tiger

Pitkin Tiger Founding Member

Yeh, when Troy State beat MSU

like they did last year, we all new times were not good for Jackie, Joe Lee and the boys. Not trying to be disrespectful to Troy State, but they weren't SUPPOSED to beat an SEC team on the road. I don't think MSU has come close to recovering from that yet.

7. redhead gator

D*** Skippy,
    TSU wasn't supposed to beat anyone, but put up bigger Offensive # than Nebraska!! They're doing their best to break into the bigboyz.

Not bad for a school with less than 10K students

8. Pitkin Tiger

Pitkin Tiger Founding Member

I didn't mean any disrespect to Troy State

just making a statement about MOO U in Starkville. We have Troy State on our schedule in the next couple of years and, quite frankly, games like that always make me nervous. When teams make the transition to 1-A successfully, and then continue that success for a few years, it makes me nervous to play them. But then again, I'm not used to solid fundamental coaching like we are getting now with Nick Saban. So don't get your dander up about my statement on the Troy State-MSU game--I'm on your side.

9. redhead gator

I'm just thrilled that TSU is playing with the biggies. Wish them luck...Marshall is next weekend. Thanks!

Off the subject, but have you ever seen their band (The Sound of the South)? Awesome!