Bad day for my Rebs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

col reb...Have you heard anything bout what team rules were broken? With the caliber of some of those suspended, must have been something serious. No one here in Jxn area has heard what the problem was.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

Col:

Some insight into what happened with your fullback - a buddy of mine was in Oxford last weekend and he saw the entire thing go down. There was a confrontation between Razzano and his girlfriend (maybe it's his wife?) and it escalated and he made his way outside of the bar. Once he got outside, a few girls were talking to him and arguing about something - he then slapped one of the girls in the face. A female friend jumped up to defend her and she got smacked in the face as well. Then, as most situations like this go, one of the boyfriends jumped in and pushed Razzano out of the way and Razzano proceeded to knock him to the ground, jump on top of him and slam the back of his head against the curb - he went to the hospital. Apparently the only person who was able or willing to break it all up and get him under control was Justin Wade who played football at Ole Miss as well and who is an employee of the bar where all of this occurred.

My friend tells me that something like 10 people are claiming to have been struck by Razzano, but he says that all he saw was what I explained above.

Just thought I would share the info as I would want you to if you had some insight into an incident involving a Tiger Player - although, if this kid played for Nick Saban I have a feeling he would be sweating it out while hiding in his grandmother's basement and screening his phone calls :dis:

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

If he is tough enough to play in the SEC, why in the hell is he slapping women around? My respect for him just got shot to hell. I had him pictured as a nice guy, polite, and kind of romantic with his lady. He is the guy that stopped, as the rebel team was walking through the grove to the stadium, got on one knee and asked his girlfriend to marry him. Instead of saying yes, maybe she should have taken advantage of him being on one knee and field goaled his butt. :(

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I have not heard what they did. I believe the pitcher that was suspended has already been in trouble once this year. Bianco will not take a lot off of him no matter how good he may be.