Bad Int call

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JCA1991, Nov 9, 2009.

1. JCA1991

JCA1991 Freshman

Agreed it was a bad call but do yawl honestly think that JL would lead you down and score on the top D in the nation? No way!! Bad call? yes, game changer? No way.

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

We'll never know. That's the point. Duh.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

The point isn't would JL have led us to victory...the point is that the interception over rule was one of a series if pi$$ poor calls/non calls/ball spots all day long.

That's the point and it has NOTHING to do with who won or who had the better team.

SEC officiating has sucked, does suck and will suck as long as there is no accountability...er...as long as Slive is commissioner of the SEC. The suspension of that officiating crew is just window dressing designed to appease the SEC presidents who, Slive knows, should can him. Too little too late.

And you Bammers better start worrying...just ask anyone who's played Florida this season so far.

You Gumps who keep posting here that the officials had nothing to do with the outcome of the game remind me too much of the Georgia fans who keep posting that the officiating did !!
    You both do a complete disservice to your many true, good fans who "get it".

4. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

I have to disagree with you on this one. You can't say for certain LSU would have scored just like it can't be said that you are certain that LSU wouldn't have scored. Here's the BIG BUT, possession of the ball, 63 yds to go and only down by 6 points with about 5 minutes remaining. I'll take my chances. Chuck the Truck had just busted your vaunted defense for a big gain on the previous drive. Being down by one score would allow LSU to run the ball as well as pass with the time remaining on the clock. After the overturning of the PI "your" refs kept a drive alive for you which ended in a FG. This made it a two possession game as "your" refs helped you stretch your lead to 9 pts. Thus with 4minutes or less left in the game and no time outs. Your refs made LSU one dimensional and allowed ya'll to play pass defense and ignore the run.

But now that I think about it. Another LSU drive would have given "your" refs another chance to screw us so your probably right. No way Bama's refs would let LSU win this game. Good Luck against the Gators. The SEC office likes them better than Bama. So just take your screwin' with a smile and know that you deserved it in the end.

5. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

this

6. JCA1991

JCA1991 Freshman

No chance we (Bama) will beat FL with or without the refs. The Gators are hands down the best team in the country.

7. stevescookin

Well, I think you guys should have a chance to beat Florida. But I really don't think we'll see an end to bad officiating by the SEC crews...they like them some gators for sure. They take their cues from Slive...you know, the guy who "accepted" a 1/2 game suspension of Spikes from Urban Meyer for a criminal assault and battery on the playing field.

So you may actually have no chance.

8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Plus Slive likes FU better than Bama :hihi:

2 people like this.
  9. stevescookin

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

why not? he had already done it just a few minutes before the int.