Bad News -- Chris Tolliver

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Apr 2, 2011.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Mobile, Alabama; Buffet's home town; Auburn country. :D

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Also Hank Aaron, Willie McCovey, Willie Mays, Ozzie Smith. A few HOF players from Mobile.

And don't forget that nasty pipeline that was directed at BR for a few years

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

excuse me, this is story about chris tolliver. a louisiana kid, and an lsu tiger. can this not be railroaded, like so many other threads a certain poster is in, please?!

i feel bad for the kid he has to give up football, and i cant imagine his disappointment. but, his health comes first, and if this is what he has to do to protect himself, then it is the only decision he can make. good luck to him in whatever he chooses to do in life. once a tiger, always a tiger.

4. TUSKtimes

You know they have an ointment for that crimson rash you can't seem to shake. It's called "being a good sport."

1 person likes this.
  5. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

You know, there's an ointment for that crimson rash you've also been affected with. It's called "an Alabama sports board."

Don't f with Okie; you'll get the claws.

2 people like this.
  6. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

you're ability to try to turn this thread into an alabama argument is sickening
    seriously why dont you run to your gump board if you can't contribute to a single thread without trying to toot your 9-3 3rd place in the west horn.

1 person likes this.
  7. Zackardo

Zackardo Founding Member

Spare the bama guy. He got called out by name. Of course he's going to respond. Try to let an argument die before it starts and get back to wishing CT the best.

2 people like this.
  8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

This...

Tusk please keep Bama topics in the appropriate threads. Feel free to start your own if need be.

9. TUSKtimes

You sure Kluke and myself mentioning that Jimmy Buffet and Hank Aaron are from Mobile turns this into a Bama thread?
    I don't think either one played for the Tide. I have no idea where post #9 was going in relation to context, but still kinda funny.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Guilty. I called out TUSK and started the side conversation. My ADHD stikes again. Sorry for the side bar and I certainly meant no disrespect to Chris.

I noticed on his BIO that Chris is majoring in Sports Administration. Hopefully he can get a job and stay involved in sports after graduation. Does the LSU athletic department have sports administration intern positions? If so is that an option for him to still be involved with the team? Or would moving from an athletic scholarship to a hardship scholarship while working in the athletic department make the NCAA nervous?

1 person likes this.