Baltimore vs. Kansas City

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 9, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gotta be pulling for KC. Probably has more SEC players than any other franchise.

Jamaal Charles is running all over these guys. Also, Charlie Weis is staying on to coach as long the Cheifs are in the playoffs. So, he won't be able to do anything with Florida until the Cheifs are out of the playoffs.

7-3 Kansas City in the 2nd.

Damn, Shamu Cody just stripped Charles, Ravens recover. Probably the only play he will see all day, but a big play none the less.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Mt. Cody = Pro bowl

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Mt. Cody = man boobs

4. Cajun Sensation

I need quick help. I'm in a playoff fantasy league for $$ with friends. Long story short, it is very beneficial to pick the players that will be moving on in the playoffs.

In short, I need to know who you think will win the Packers/Eagles game that will be on soon.

Hurry.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think The Packers win to be honest. Vick and the Eagles have to have incredible individual efforts from alot of people to win. Think about it, they are very young on offense with the weapons. Celek, McCoy, Jackson, Maclin, all very young and inexperienced. Lots of injuries on defense for the Eagles also. Vick also has a hammy that is sore.

A GB receiver that will probably be cheap, and will get targeted alot, and isn't very well known is James Jones.

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Take the green team. I was 2 and 0 yesterday.

7. Cajun Sensation

OK, so basically, there is a HUGE incentive to pick players that will be moving on in the playoffs. Everyone knows that I want to jerk the Patriots off using chamomille lotion, but they have a BYE this week so I won't be picking any of them. I can next week though.

I was a dip**** and picked Reggie Bush and Saints Defense. They effed me up. So, now instead of hedging my bets (picking a mixture of Packers and Eagles) I will have to gamble and pick a QB, & 2 WR's from either of the teams. If I win, I win big and make up for the eff ups of picking Saints yesterday. If I lose, I'm probably going to be out of it in the first week.

I like the idea of Vick, D. Jackson and Maclin.....but if they aren't around next week then I'm effed.

So, you think I should pick Rodgers, Jennings and James Jones?

note: there is no salary cap and my other RB is Ray Rice.

8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Damn there is some empty seats there