Bama Blows!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfanintampa, Jun 3, 2003.

1. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

I got banned from their board! I was reading the board linked to theinsiders.com and got tired of them referring to their baseball team as the SEC champions. They merely won the tournament but are not the SEC champions. LSU earned that title by having won the regular season. I politely pointed out that to them and wished them luck next year. It was a mild post to say the least. Some jerk responded with a "why don't you go service Mike the Tiger." I again pointed out the error of his ways and then ended it with "Go blow your elephant". I got banned! What a bunch of self serving morons. They still believe the NCAA was out to get them and they did absolutely nothing wrong. Makes me wish they had gotten the death penalty.

2. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Bama Blows???

In related news, wheel promises revolution in transportation.

3. tigerfanintampa

lol... I guess I was stating the obvious but it really pi$$ed me off!

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I would not hold the entire Bama nation accountable for the buffoons that are on tiderinsider.com

I would go visit www.tidefans.com - Everyone there is very nice (Except KFO) they realized there they are SEC tourny champs and are very pro LSU.

Geaux Tigers

5. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

You're right--because if an entire fan base is held responsible for the actions of a few arseclowns, then isn't college athletics in general to blame?

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I also recommend tidefans.com. But don't go there and be a jerk. So far, LSU fans are treated with respect.

It ain't that way at Auburn.

7. tigerfanintampa

Moi? A jerk? Why I never! lol All kidding aside, I responded with what might be a jerk-like answer only after I was attacked first. I had every intention of being civil and even wished them good luck with what will be a good Bama baseball team next year. I will be nothing but nice beyond belief on tidefans.com.

8. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Alabama has a lot to be proud of.

They had a very good baseball team this year. They were certainly good enough to win the SEC.

LSU edged them out and won the conference on pure guts and determination.

9. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

10. BamaSam

BamaSam Freshman

I've got to say that "Go blow your elephant" is pretty funny. Please come on over to tidefans.com. My handle there is 38 Special. Tiderinsider is a joke.
    Good luck to LSU all the way to Omaha. You guys make the SEC proud!

By the way, I have a 2003 SEC Champions t-shirt and it says LSU. I wear it with pride. SEC champion means you are the champion for the season. SEC Tournament Champion means you are the champion of a tournament. Only about 26 games difference. LSU is undisputed (at least by intelligent fans).