Bama Blows!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfanintampa, Jun 3, 2003.

1. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

Thanks Sam

I hope you know I was venting. Getting banned for something as benign as that is ridiculous. I wish you guys luck this season (except when you play LSU!).

2. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Screw Bama?

3. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Tigerfanintampa was probably on the BamaOnLine board on Rivals. They have a quick trigger finger. Tiderinsider is a premium site costing $36 to post on. Not saying he doesn't have $36 to spend on a message board but the TiderInsider site is much worse than it used to be. So bad that infact they have gone to a closed message board and an open message board. The closed board is better but still not as good as it once was.

Tidefans is a much friendlier board especially for those that don't come over to torch our beloved Bama as several here can attest. Even KFO has mellowed a bit :D and respected LSU posters are even defended when flamed unnecessarily. Tidefans is not a smack board though and has no intention of becoming one.

The members at Tidefans wish the LSU Tigers good luck in the CWS this year. Beat Baylor. All of us on tidefans know who is the SEC baseball champ. Bama had to win the tournament to make the regionals. Thought we might be peaking at the right time but fell short. I used to post on this board more regularly but decided to let all the Bama hate cool off some before posting again. I still enjoy some of the posters here especially those that have become such good friends on tidefans and JeanLafitte who is pure class. Good luck to the Tigers, the "Real Tigers", next season. Hope you are undefeated when we meet in football.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Glad you came by BayouTider, wish you would post more often. I always enjoy your posts....

5. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

bayoutide, you are right... the board wasn't TiderInsider. I don't pay for LSU premium sites let alone other sites! The board was linked to theinsiders.com. I don't remember the name of the board specifically. As I told Sam, it shocked me beyond belief to have been banned for something so mild. I don't flame on other boards because it is disrespectful. However, I will defend LSU and myself if provoked and believe me, that guy provoked! Hope you post here often and I will do the same on tidefans. Good luck this football season! (except against LSU!!)

6. bayoutider

Come on over tigerfanintampa you will not be alone. We have several rivals that visit regular, just don't mind KFO hehe we have to slap him around some to keep him in line ourselves. Just ask texastiger.

7. bayoutider

Thanks TT, I will be over more often as the season gets closer.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We understand. We have to keep MSully chained up in the basement sometimes. Good to see you back.

:lsug: