Bama can recruit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by uscvball, Jan 27, 2017.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

The issue they had was understandable and it happens everywhere. This coach specifically discussed what the offer really meant which coaches usually do not disclose unless pressed. They were told well it isn't commitable but an offer to attend the camp. Saban called them directly after the visit and said it was commitable and it is more than worthwhile to make the trip to camp. As soon as he left camp Bama took their QB,

I also understand it from the coaches side too. Limited spots and habve to have a big pool of talent to choose from and compete vs other schools.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

LOLZ, you really are retarded man. The kidz, GMaFB.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Going to Alabama is NOT an "opportunity". Except to go shoe-less.

el005639 likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not denying kids op. His players know they can go to Bama, just won't let Bama come on campus. When I saw his quote I did wonder about the wording. When he used the word"My campus" it caught my eye. I wondered if he'd become god-like/John Curtis type figure up naw that or just at a school with a weak principal who allowed him to run roughshod over things. Well, found out that wasn't the case.

Nah, more of a power struggle with a fairly new prinicipal. Probably been brewing and Feaster stuck his ass out in the wind.

That aside, don't act like much of the response you're seeing from our fans wouldn't be the same or worse from Bama fans had the tables been turned.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

They run out of fingers to put all those bowl and Nat'l championship rings on.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Poke some holes in those blinders

7. furduknfish

FIFY

8. furduknfish

f062f406be65c48a87c8e9ce94821d79cb56fb037be2d5259d3b9ec95da5c030_1.jpg

kluke likes this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

One thing we can agree on is this. Offers get pulled. With Harris, his performance was so bad in camp that offer wasn't available any longer. I hate it for him, but I also understand it from that "coaches side." That does lead me to a few thoughts.
    • Is it a shock his offer was pulled because his evaluation--in pro-style set drills in camps--was bad? History shows it was accurate based on his performance so far.
    • Was his performance at LSU that much different? Was it a good day for him in Baton Rouge and a bad day in Tuscaloosa?
    • Was he offered because of his rankings by the services? Or, because he was a Louisiana kid?
    • Was Cam simply that bad at evaluations? Hell, I'm comparing him to Doug Nussmeier which isn't a very high bar to reach.
    Ya think? When Kwon committed to LSU I don't recall seeing a Bama fan talking about him the way I've seen LSU fans talk about kids who have committed elsewhere. That said, there were a few upset when Russell committed to LSU, BUT that was primarily due to not having a back-up with the rash of injuries hit in 2004. (Of course, there was the slobber fest over Brodie by a large contigent.)

You may be that cold in life, I don't know. If so, that's a personal problem; seriously.

Give you a fucking break? Why? That's how I think about all of this. Hell, I'm standing--virtually alone as compared to other Bama fans--when it comes to stories like Blake Barnett and him transferring to Az St. While a lot called him a quitter, I pointed out a few things like the timing of the transfer was a smart move. He's looking at HIS future, not whether fans are happy.

10. furduknfish

You know why your statement is wrong, retarded or not.

Good luck with your witness protection. At this rate Forest will 86 you himself.

article-0-1BEADE32000005DC-684_634x584.jpg