BAMA fan here, respectful post

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by smoove7, Oct 25, 2009.

1. smoove7

smoove7 Freshman

I wanted to say that I am glad BAMA has 2 weeks to prepare for your team because after seeing what you did to auburn (thank you) this weekend, your team is definitely one to contend with.

BAMA really needs to find some kind of a passing game or we wont be as lucky as we were against UT. I am also really glad we are not playing in your stadium because that is a real advantage for LSU.

Good luck and I am hoping for a BAMA win of course but wish neither team any injuries. BAMA considers this one of its biggest games left and we have to win to keep our dream alive. Good luck to both teams.

One more thought, some of the BAMA fans will say dumb things and try to make all BAMA fans look stupid but most of us are very respectful and mature as are your fans.

3 people like this.
  2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

nice first post smoove. stick around as we really start to discuss playing ya'll after we take care of business next sat.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

stick around.....the quality rival fans that post here set this fourum apart from the others. :lsup:

4. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

No problem, can be said of everyone:
    Welcome, good to hear from ya. I'll get back to you in 7 days.

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

smoove,

Welcome to TF! And congratulations on a quality first post.

We also have a dream, probably the same dream you have. We want to keep our dream alive. Both teams have strengths, and neither team is really quite complete. We're a step behind with a loss to Fla, so we have to win our game to stay in the hunt. It will be prime time, big time football. I expect we'll take care of business in our next outing, but can't get complacent. Our games the last two years have been close, and I expect this one will be also. I look forward to the contest!

6. LSUgris-gris

LSUgris-gris Founding Member

Excellent reply to smoove. We all respect a quality opponent. Good luck and may the best team win!

7. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Welcome Smoove. Excellent first post! We like respectful rival posters and I'm sure you'll fit right in. I also look forward to a great contest in two weeks.:geauxtige

8. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Welcome, smoove. Good post.

I'm still having trouble understanding the title to your thread, though.

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Thanks Smoove, we have LSU fans that have an inferiority complex and think that we will never be as respected as Bama and/or that we will never be respected by their fans, so it's nice to see you come over here to help set them straight (although some of those arrogant people in Bama nation would be mad at you for coming over here to an LSU forum to say this). Again, thanks :thumb:

10. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I'll see you in Bama in 2 weeks ;)