BAMA fan here, respectful post

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by smoove7, Oct 25, 2009.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's fine to be respectful but you don't have to kiss ass over here. Stick up for your team if you have to. Just ask VBall and Cadillac.

2. smoove7

smoove7 Freshman

Thought I would bring my post back up now that BAMA week is here.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Its on :thumb:

4. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

When the clock hits 00:00, Tricky Nicky will have a full set of gray hair.

5. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Excellent post smoove, though Sabanfan is right, we don't need out butt kissed. You guys have a very good team and you should feel good about them. Like all teams, there may be a weakness here and there, but these are not laws of nature and each game is different.

Lots of people are still judging LSU based upon our offensive production earlier in the year. I would submit that teams evolve throughout the year, either up or down, and we appear to be going in the positive direction.

I think our defense has evolved very nicely and is a bit overlooked. I am not really concerned about playing in bama, we seem to do well there, as bama seems to do well in TS.

It should be a hard hitting game, with the west and possibly a NC on the line, and I hope we come out on top. Really hope for no injuries...

Well, maybe a few more grey hairs on ol nick's head would be nice too.:D

1 person likes this.
  6. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Hey Bama!!!

I know you guys are coming after our young QB and not sure how he will handle it. He has been taken sacks but protects the ball well.

I think we will have for the first time some dumps going to our version of Percy Harvin in Russel Sheppard!! He is amazing for a FR but we shall see.

I Baton Rouge we are never sure what Coach Miles might do but we do know we are bringing a Big D to T town.

Should be a great game ! We are coming to win and not give u guys a good game!!!

Geaux Tigers:miles:

7. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Roll Tide, Roll. Around the hole and down the bowl!

[​IMG]

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Bama's D scares me.

That is all.

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Bama's D is legit, for sure. Ours is getting better, but not at that level yet. I hope the coaches do what UT seems to be doing with it's young team...let them play. An overly conservative approach on O will hurt us more than the possible turnover will, IMO. I use the UF game as the basis for that statement.
    -
    I hope we see JJ allowed to roll out and use his athleticism. I hope we see Shep on the field...just give him a chance to use his athleticism. I hope our D continues it's ball hawking ways.