Bama Fan Here

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by slippage, Nov 7, 2009.

1. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Why is it the only opponent fans that ever act this way are Bama fans? I mean really, most teams have classy fans that come to post here win or lose. Its funny because you can tell the ones that are posting this crap have never been there before, only heard about it from their great grandpappy. Its ashame because I have few freinds who are bama fans with class, but those are apparently the exception to the rule.
    Congrats on the win, and try not to embarrass the SEC again in your bowl game.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Ditto. The number of tools on this board today is incredible.

3. HuskerPride

HuskerPride Founding Member

Seriously, YOU WON! All you're doing here is rubbing salt in the wounds and stirring the pot. LET IT GO! Besides, what are all you Bama fans doing posting right now anyway? Isn't there a NASCAR race on?

4 people like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

come on fanatic you know Alabama invented the toothbrush. anywhere else it would have been called a teeth brush, but give them credit where credit is due.

1 person likes this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Sorry Husker, he can't respond. Outstayed his welcome.

6. HuskerPride

HuskerPride Founding Member

Well done, Red!!

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i was just getting ready to say something very similar. this is why people hate bama. not because they are "scared" or "think bama is good". its because their fanbase is nothing more than arrogant, rude, lowlife, trash. the type who never learned manners. even some who have been posting here a bit acting somewhat nice are showing their true colors. and it isnt pretty.

should have seen it before some of the trash was taken out and last night.

i have NEVER in my time on this board seen so many trolls from a rival school after a game.

good lord husker. dont insult nascar that way! (and yes, there is a race on right now. unfortunately, lasat time i looked, that prick big ears busch was in the lead.)

2 people like this.
  8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

That's why I avoided the board last night, then worked in my yard until this afternoon. I needed time to decompress. Apparently, that was a good choice.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Internet trolls do not represent the best among them, of course. But it's been the worst day for trolls and pot-stirring posers since the day after Bama last year, for sure.

I've been too busy to even visit TideFans, yet, but I would imagine that those-who-are-not-the-best-among-us have been keeping them jumping over there, too.

It was like this with Auburn a few years a go and with Florida under Spurrier. Division rivalry's get hot for a while, then some other rivalry emerges. Florida feels like a division rival to us, because we play them every year. Bama and LSU are going to both be contenders for a while. Mods will be busy.

It could be worse. We could be State or Vanderbilt and nobody would care.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i guess driving 9 hours the day after home games has its perks! :hihi: