Bama Fan Here

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by slippage, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Yes, slippage and all of my other bama friends here. Congratulations on your victory. Just remember though, there's always next year. Mt. Cody will die of a heart attack or graduate, whichever comes first. Your prosti...I mean coach will either win a championship for you or you'll make him resign because he wasn't "The Bear." Enjoy your win, whilst we look forward to next year:tigereye:

2. msully

msully Founding Member

I grew up in the same time zone and remember how those teams won , bad calls and a few dropped bucks here and there . It seems it is back to that again , from what a cousin in southern Alabama is saying .He likes to show his supoport for bama .

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Has there ever been a more over rated slob in the history of college football? Ryan Miller (back up) made Cody his bitch last year, and T Bob did the same. Cody had 2 assisted tackles in the game vs. LSU. Terrance Cody might be awesome against Charleston Southern, but not against the big boys.

4. Chase4LSU

Not that I can think of. God was it really only two assist tackles against us from their star defender??? Musta been pukin on the sideline a lot from having to move around so much:lol::lol::lol:

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

its really hard to fit a checkers burger into an i.v. also. oh and i was mistaken it was 3 assists, no tackles, and none of those assists were for a loss.

6. Chase4LSU

Oh...such an athlete