Bama fans threw fake money at Cam

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

bama has been a classless bunch. It will not change. I was pulling for Auburn all evening. Now Auburn needs to win the SECC. It would be a shame for usce to get in the Sugar Bowl. When LSU wins tomorrow, things get interesting.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Why is that? Was it a shame when LSU went to the Sugar Bowl with 3 losses in 2001?

If they beat Auburn, so be it.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

AU and Cam, should all this stuff turn out to be true, don't deserve to be treated with class.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Funny always trumps classy.

1 person likes this.
  5. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

Yeah playing the preacher man song over the stadium speakers is classless - that sounds like backwoods high school crap to me.

Totally agree. Just like the LSU pulled the plug on the Tiger Band for Neck. Sux for the band and the fans and I hate to see that.

I bet this falls into the "lack of institutional control" category. If they really did play "Preacher Man" over the stadium speakers they will get fined/reprimanded by the NCAA (I think they can justify the S. M. B. song though as just a classic rock song).

I remember hearing Jordy interview Dan Borne this year before the Bama game. He talked about how they used the "jumbotron" to replay over and over again a bad call the ref's made in an Bama-LSU game several years ago. It worked because the ref's huddled after that call and saw the replay so much that they over-turned the call and LSU won the game.

Borne says now the NCAA forbids the home team to replay any more than ONE TIME or they get fined, etc...

It's sad but true - the NCAA is like big brother and I will be surprised if Bama doesn't get their wrists slapped for it.

Playing "Take the money" and run is really funny and just states the obvious in my opinion. Even Gary Danielson made a crack during the game about "This is where they earn their pay..." and then caught himself. Priceless!

6. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

Trust me I'm not making excuses for the gumps but I seem to remember a situation with cigars and a certain team and his coach at our stadium.

Point is both the gumps and the plainsmenwareagletigers are both a bunch of classless pricks.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

That implies that at some time Bama was classy......WRONG!!!!!

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No, he said AU threw more!

1 person likes this.
  9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

the point is, if usce goes to the sugar we are left out of a bcs game.

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I don't have a problem with it. In fact I find it very funny.