Bama is unbeatable!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Robidoux87, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

This just in: Saban was so confused last night that after the game he forgot to make Finebaum swallow.

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

E is not a modern coordinator, but he is a smart guy. Don't think that he won't be taking everything he can from Clemson's offense to add to his playbook for next season. Copying someone's homework doesn't mean you are learning the material, but its a start.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Also blocking. Most offenses work better when you block.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

Jonah Williams lost that memo. He became someone's bitch last night.

5. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Not being able to score is all in our heads. Maybe Coach O needs to put our defense in Bama uniforms during practice to get them used to scoring against Bama.

fanatic likes this.
  6. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I was one of the folks saying something like this, and I am not stupid. Looking back on the season Bama had, they DID have one of their best teams. Clemson were able to find their weak spots and remove them from their comfort zone. LSU did a LOT better this season that ANY of us expected, and seem to be moving forward now.

7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I've watched him quite a bit this season. He is something special at only 19. This talk of him being #1 draft pick today is overzealous. Media was saying same thing about Tag last year. They are just pandering morons.

That said, should he continue to develop, I have no issue with Saints trading up to pick him in couple years.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Denial Award for the game goes to Quinnen Williams.

"Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Williams said after his team’s 44-16 loss in the National Championship Game that the Clemson offense was “very easy” to defend. He said the Tide faced far better offenses before the title game.

“They weren’t hard at all,” Williams said in a postgame interview showed on ESPN. “They were very easy. They capitalized on a lot of mental errors. We made a lot of mental errors. They didn’t come out and do nothing special."

Apparently, he doesn't think much of Trevor either..."Trevor Lawrence threw the ball up. It ain’t like he just put them on the money, dropped dimes, none of that. He just threw them up and the receivers made plays. You’ve got to give all the respect to the receivers."

He just....threw....them...up. So easy anyone can do that, right? Lol. I guess Bama receivers get all the glory cause Tua just threw balls up all season.

Richdog and Winston1 like this.
  9. didit

didit Veteran Member

Just comments on this in another thread... I hate that team

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

nobody can beat Alabama but themselves. So really they have not lost to another team in forever.

Richdog and Bengal B like this.