Bama quote about Jamarcus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Jun 8, 2003.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I guess for personality they would like to have Saban quoted as calling a stripper Tigerbait and then after stripper yells Geaux Tigers he should be qouted as yelling its geauxing baby.
    As for history Alabama cannot seem to stop living in the 60's and 70's. They are like the Austin Powers of college football.

Board Link

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I know that this kind of talk is the vocal minority of Alabama fans, but it does seem to come up a lot with them.
    By the way I actually use to ( and still do sometimes, never against LSU obviously) pull for Alabama. As a kid I went to several Sugar Bowls that they played in. I only state this to show that I am not somebody who has hated Bama their whole life. I actually liked them, but it seems more recently it has been harder to do.

3. Ole War Skule

Ole War Skule Founding Member

Bizzzzzzare...

those give are really out to lunch...talk about blind to reality ....geez

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

No tradition?????

I guess he meant to say "no criminal record"

You know, if not having a tradition means staying out of trouble with the NCAA, I'll keep it.

5. I agree, NO TRADITION??????

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

We have great tradition. We may not have many nc's but cahmpionships and tradition are not the same thing. People from bama may just be a bit to slow to catch that.

7. TennesseeTiger

Alabama's days as a perennial national powerhouse are probably over. I'm sure they'll have good days ahead, but I doubt they'll ever have the stranglehold they used to.

8. Auburn Tiger

Auburn Tiger Founding Member

You seriously underestimate them, Dallas. Believe me, the average post by a Bama fan is proof that cable modems have found the trailer park. Graduates of the school are tolerable, but your average 5-toothed, muttonchop sporting, vasoline hair oil wearing, mulletheads are usually the ones doing all the posting.

9. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Guess this makes the average Aubernite a 4-toothed, muttonchop sporting, vasoline hair oil wearing, mullethead since they are inferior to any Bama fan. ;)

If any of the LSU fans would like to see the results of the game and Jamarcus Randalls stats, click on the link. He did quite well.

http://www.ahsaasports.com/football/alms-allstar/almsresults03.asp

10. TennesseeTiger