bama spies comments

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by meauxjeaux2, Sep 17, 2007.

1. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

the only thing better than beating a dejected losing alabama team is beating a good one. i want nothing more than them expecting to win and getting blown up at their own place.

1 person likes this.
  3. Berge

Berge Founding Member

I love that Miles still can't win a big game and that we haven't played anyone yet.

VT will be our first real test....
    USC will be our first real test.....
    Florida will be our first real test.....
    Kentucky will be our first real test....
    Auburn will be our first real test.....
    Alabama will be our first real test.....
    Arkansas will be our first real test.....

1 person likes this.
  4. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

My thoughts exactly.Praying that we are both 8-0 come that time.

5. nittanytiger

nittanytiger Founding Member

Its because we just make other teams look BAD!!! But the teams we played are legit...

6. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

I love your concept. But when I was flipping back and forth late Saturday night I saw a defense that could not stop much. And that QB with a lot of names just makes me smile with anticipation. We have to take them seriously especially since we go to Bama... I just can't agree that they are that good.

7. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Jeez, those are alot of first real tests, I'm tired just thinking about it! Thanks goodness the factory closes in 45 minutes!!:grin:

8. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

9. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I dont think that we are "that" good...But Bama has a lot better team and if you've watched this team, you're probably a little suprised and impressed.

Nothing more, besides beating the Barners, would make my year than beating LSU in BDS.

I cant wait...Until then, Roll Tide!

10. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

It's funny, I was talking to Auburn buddy of mine about Alabama, and I said that they have good, talented starters, but without quality depth, the season was going to wear on them. I said that I predicted they would have a few more strong weeks, but by the end of the year, their lack of depth is really going to show, especially up front, on both sides of the ball.

His response, "You sound worried"

Me, while choking and holding back tears from laughter, "About Alabama? Um, no...I was just trying to make you feel better about what is probably a guaranteed "L" for you plains eagles."

I will say, Saban has made a larger impact than I thought he would. The offensive line is largely the same line from last year, but the differences are obvious. Last year, they were standing around after the snap, not knowing who the hell they were supposed to block. Now, they know their assignments and stick to them, but that will only go so far. You can know you are SUPPOSED to block Dorsey, but that doesnt mean you can. He could tell those guys the direction that he's going and the move he is using, and it wouldnt be any less effective. By the end of the year, when those starters have taken a beating and have to face 2-3 fresh platoons of LSU d-linemen, JPW will be doing his best Brodie Croyle impersonation.