bama spies comments

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by meauxjeaux2, Sep 17, 2007.

1. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Oh yeah very impressed. Last year you barely lost to Arkansas. This year you barley beat them. Congrats.

1 person likes this.
  2. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

Red elephant,I have no problem with your enthusiasm for your 3-0 team.Any point you have to make can be backed up with your teams record.The reason I linked the post was to show the posters here on tiger forums the light we are being cast in.The posters over there are certain we are shaking in our boots over here and to be quite frank,they are being rude to any visitors that dare say anything.They are waffling between we can beat you now, to well florida is going to beat ya'll.Which one is it?I know games are decided on the field,and most topics are sensible and your remarks are welcome here.

3. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Thats why I'm not on the Bama boards. I dont like internet Bama fans. :hihi:

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Dude, exactly. I need to become a contributor just so I can make a signature that says, "LSU: Beating overrated teams in the top ten since 2003."

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Credit Alabama's improved offense to Major Applewhite who is becoming a great OC (and soon a head coach, I hope, somewhere far from Tuscaloosa). CMA will make CNS look good this year.

Bama was fortunate to win that game. Not taking props from them, but Saban blew a 21 pt lead and had Nutt run on third down on their last drive, Tide fans would be making Saban/Shula comparisons instead of Saban/Bryant.

6. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Funny, Tide fans are praising Saban for kicking the field goal in the 4th Q, yet had they not converted in the last minute he would be getting railed for that decision....

7. mean machine

mean machine Founding Member

I just have to say, you have most ultimate avatar that I have ever seen on an internet forum! That's even better than the crazy tiger jumping on the elephant.

8. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

Thank you mean machine,and welcome to our boards.Stick around awhile and make some new friends.If you find yourself coming here more than 10 times a week,I would strongly urge you to step up to contributer status and we will help you find a super cool avatar yourself.Again welcome and thank you for the nice post. P.S. I've been meaning to get a new one but that kids face is priceless.:rofl:

9. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

If Bama's dumba$$ kicker could have converted a FG last year against Arky, we would be defending SEC champs right now. :thumb:

10. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

You've lost to LSU four times in a row, and to Auburn five times in a row, so, I know how ya'll must feel about wanting to win these games this year.

I'd like to see LSU sneak out of BDS with a win . . . any kind of win . . . even by one point . . . or even 2-0.

In fact, I'd like to see a final score of 2-0 in favor of LSU. That would be fun.