bama spies comments

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by meauxjeaux2, Sep 17, 2007.

1. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

everything had to break just right for bama to win. mcfadden out at the end with a slight concussion, 2 PI's, and a measurement stopping the clock when they had no timeouts. Can they count on that everytime they play a good team?

Those comments are why people say bama fans are delusional. they are procaliming their back, and we're 2 whole games in Little Jesus's reign.

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Funny but I opened this thinking that there was some link between Belichick spying and something that happened at Alabama... guess not.

2 people like this.
  3. alextuscaloosa

alextuscaloosa Founding Member

the past few weeks some of our upcoming games look more manageable, but there is one game on the schedule that hasn't changed, and thats the LSU game.

If we can score 14 I'll be excited.

I have a feeling JPW will be checking under his bed for Dorsey after that game.

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Sage advice.

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

No they cant....BUT I've always been a believer in that you make your own luck. Interference and measurements are one thing, but someone had to give McFadden that concussion.

Saban knew how to win the close games while he was here, so there is no reason to think he forgot how to keep his players heads in the game now that he is at Alabama. They are short on depth and arent as talented as teams like LSU or Florida, and while that will make it very difficult to win against teams like LSU and Florida, they will be competitive against teams of equal, and even moderately higher, talent level.

I can tell you one thing for sure: A Shula coached team would have folded like a lawn chair at the first sign Arkansas was making a comeback.

6. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

the voices of reason on the tidesports forum:

at least not everyone on that forum is drowning in the crimson tide.

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

well, they were up 31-10. so they are capable of doing something. its not like they begged for mercy and the refs gave them the game.

8. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

at least not everyone on that forum is drowning in the crimson tide
    That's good to know they are not all dillusional.I can see some of them have enough respect for our program to respect us as fans.Some j-a has been over there stirring some serious chit too.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Interesting thread here although I was looking for spies comments about LSU.
    One thing comes to mind here and that is Alabama's lack of defense.
    As good a recruiter and coach Saban is defensively it shows Bama has a long
    way to geaux blowing a 21-0 lead.
    Their offense is better than I thought but I believe our defense can slow them
    down if not shut them down.

Then again I do remember our defense under Saban the first year so no doubt
    they will get better over time.

I don't believe Bama is better than VT but the game is in their place and emotions will be high, thats the best thing about college football.
    Emotions can carry a home team over a better opponent or vice versa.
    Wow, what a great football season its going to be.
    I'm enjoying this year over all others with the exception of 2003!
    There are so many interesting factors this year, Nick Saban at Bama, Jimbo Fisher at Fla, etc.

10. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

sorry sour,my main reason to post was the link to their forum.I've been over on game cock forums too and they are much the same,but our game is this weekend with them not in a couple of weeks,so they can trash talk all they want.