Bama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Nov 23, 2002.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Bama he he he he

:) :D Bama fans I can feel your pain he he he he you-all have a good trip next week GEAUX TIGERS beat OLE MISS

2. msully

msully Founding Member

a good week end

we did good

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

So now...Fran Sucks and Auburn is the best in the west. Right?

4. msully

msully Founding Member

Bama is the best team in the west tubby's team just beat them I was glad to see that still am maybe we can pull out one more game GEAUX TIGERS

5. msully

msully Founding Member

a new coach?

Is bama really looking for a new coach ? I can still feel their pain he he he he

6. chuck

chuck Founding Member

I'm sorry . .

Before i say this i want to make one thing very clear.

The season is 12 games. . every SEC team plays 8 SEC games. . your status in the league is based on how you play those games. Arkansas and LSU have put themselves in the position to play in this game by winning and not being on probation. Therefore, without question, the winner of this game deserves the SEC West crown, and deserves to go to the game.

However, right now, Auburn is the team playing the best football in the West. Alabama was flat out . out coached this weekend and I think Auburn would be Bama 7-10 times if we kept playing this game.

I compare Auburn in the SEC this year, like i do LSU to the nation last year. By the end of the season, I think LSU may have been able to take ANYONE . including Miami. Its just they didn't play well early . .and came on at the end. At this time, the way we are playing, I think Auburn would beat anyone in the SEC, but we didn't do it all season, and therefore don't deserve to be in the title game.

7. I agree with you to a point but dont forget about Auburns game vs Ga. That was late in the season as well. You did play them close but as they say...no cigar???

8. chuck

chuck Founding Member

LSUBayouBengals

you are right . .close but no cigar . . but, I do believe we dominated that game and considering we lost by the 2nd most miraculous play in the SEC this year . . I would have been more than willing to play UGA again. I'm pretty confident the Dawg nationed breathed a HUGE sign of relief when you took out Ole Miss.

But, its irrelevant . .its about winning the games, and LSU and Arkansas have won the ones they needed to play for the whole ball of wax, and deserve the credit for it.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Alabama said the exact same thing a week ago.

10. chuck

chuck Founding Member

yes . .

but they hadn't finished their season yet . . .

pretty obvious they aren't . .

Again, all I'm saying is that Auburn is playing the best football in the SEC right NOW . .