Bama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Nov 23, 2002.

1. chuck

chuck Founding Member

something . .

like that yes . .

a bunch of irrelevant ducks . .

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Dude!

You lost to Arkansas, Bama and LSU last season and have 3 SEC L's this season.

18-14 since '99. 5-3 back to back years. This is the kind of record that won't last long on the "plains."

3. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: Tuberville is 2-6 vs Bama....

I can still feel the bama fans pain GEAUX TIGERS

4. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: Tuberville is 2-6 vs Bama....

Terry are you the same Terry a@ tide fans .com

5. msully

msully Founding Member

Fran

Is Fran leavin if so who will Bama look for . Will he go are will he stay? That is all I want to know . I know none of us know for sure Hell I hope he stays !! I am already looking forward to next year . TIGERS will not only beat the hogs but also the dogs!!

6. chuck

chuck Founding Member

Terry K . .

keep trying . . yes we have three losses, two of the them to the #5 and 6 team in the nation. The Arkansas game was horrible, but it was a strong turning point for our team. However, in the last three years, we have also beaten 3 top 10 teams (last check on Fran in his career = 0)

There is no shame in losing the LSU at the end of last season, I would have matched them up against anyone.

If Arkansas beats LSU this weekend, we will have also won a share or the outright SEC West Title for three consecutive years.

TNTiger . to answer your question, some fans were concerned with CTT, but he was assured by the admins that he would be around next year. But yes, any negativity was thrown out the window by the thrashing we gave Bama.