bama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Feb 4, 2003.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

Is everybody else getting as annoyed with their whining as i am? Today they are bitchin because a recruit chose stanford over them. I mean i can see being upset but there is no need to put down the kid because he decided to go somewheres else. I mean it wasn't like he decided to go to ull or anything. He chose a school with a much better academic track record I mean how can u blame the kid.

their fans are saying it was a trick by auburn because miller setup a news conference and a bunch of bama fans were there and he chose stanford. one of their fans said
    "Miller's cheap trick demonstrates that he does not have the depth of character to be worthy of wearing the crimson jersey. We have lost nothing today guys".

First it was the ncaa set them up, now its tenn. that did it, and now auburn setup a news conference for a stanford recruit to get bama fans hopes up.

Sorry for ranting. but this is driving me crazy. they are catching auburn and a&m fast.

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

BAMA paid a recruits high school coach $250,000 to get him....that's low class......or un-wise investing. and a cheap shot to every other college in the United States.

Damn, TigerSaint are you stupid or something?

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

never heard that but if did i understand why they are upset but do u really believe the conspiracy thing?

4. Aggie Fran

Aggie Fran Founding Member

Bama fans are annoying as hell. I used to like Alabama before we got their old coach and now they show their tremendously low class behaviors in all sorts of ways. And it still continues. What a crazy bunch of nuts.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

From what I understand he also put on an Auburn hat. So he did that to both Auburn and Alabama.

Bama is having a rough go of things right now. Their coach who they adored turned out to be a complete idiot (Hate to say we told you so), they have a new coach, and they are under the microscope.

I guess I understand why they are a bit testy right now.