Bama's defense makes "360-degree turnaround"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoLa in NoIll, Nov 15, 2002.

1. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

From The Advocate article this morning about last year's LSU-Bama meeting:

"We've had a 360-degree turnaround," Bacon said. "This is a completely different secondary, even though the players are the same. We had the talent last year. We just didn't have a lot of time together and it was a new system."

http://www.theadvocate.com/stories/111502/spo_reed001.shtml

I guess it's nice to know they're in the same position they were in last year, after spinning 360 degrees.

2. glenlivet12

glenlivet12 Founding Member

I majored in Rocket Science at UA and can tell you for a fact that we have turned our secondary around a full 360 degrees. The hardest thing about my major was the physics, geometry, math, and science required for that major. It was a challenge trying to keep up with all those formulas and theories. I really never understood why a circle has 360 degrees in it and isn't hot. Also, who decided it was 360 degress? Why not make it 100 like everything else or 365 like the days in a year?

As for our secondary's improvement since last year's game, after they got spun around in circles by Davey and Reed, it's no doubt their heads were spinning and they are still trying to decide which way is up and which is down. At least if they have come 360 degrees they came somewhere, so we'll take it...and assume Mr. Bacon is not majoring in Rocket Science like I did!

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I hate laughing at our players....

but that one killed me! I know he meant a complete turn-around; never-the-less, it hilarious.

4. haulazz

haulazz Freshman

roll tide roll-- roll tide roll--around the hole and down the bowl roll tide roll!!!!!!!!!:D