Bammer officially investigating agent contact

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Deceks7, Jul 20, 2010.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Karma, which is exactly why I will not rejoice over this news. I patiently await the start of the season.:geaux::crystal::crystal::crystal:

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Human nature being what it is, we're all inclined toward a certain amount of selfishness. Within that, some have more self control than others. Maturity has quite a bit to do with all of this. They're young, many coming from economically tough areas, many single parent families, on and on it goes.

To say these sports agents don't prey on these selfish qualities and life circumstances is naive. If the player is accountable, than why not the sports agent that certainly knows he's corrupting the player and violating ncaa rules. Lets reward them as well for their lack of character. I'm confident I can reasonably work up enough disdain for both sides to share the wealth.

3. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

It isn't a big deal to put a prospect on a private plane and fly him to a basketball game weeks before NSD?

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

no. they were best friends and went to the basketball game. the only reason it got attention was because their mode of transportation traveled in the air and not up 43. and if he wasnt black the message board warriors would not have cared. no auburn fans that knew them thought anything of it...and still dont.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So the bigger question is this Dareus guy who is now suspended or whatever, what kind of a baller is he? Was he going to get significant playing time?

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

An agent supposedly paid for him to get and be there or at least offered for him to be there, I think that might answer the question.

7. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Yes, and I can't picture us showing up in the equipment truck (which, btw, LSU has one of the finest looking rigs) saying "It only holds 2 people". That would be pushing the spirit of the rule...

[​IMG]

8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Dareus is the real deal. He will do nothing but get better. Dominating is what he can be.

9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I'm going to have to turn in my trolling privileges. :grin:

10. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Is that a legal hit he used to take out McCoy? Looks like he is leading with his hat? I don't recall a flag...:huh: