Bammers having trouble getting grass to grow

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SEN, Jun 17, 2004.

1. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

What's the difference between a rapper and a raper?

NOTHIN'.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

They must be using the Greenskeeper from Muni in Lafayette.

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

It looks like a good field to grow corndogs. I hear that corndogs if planted in June will be ripe just about the time Football Season starts.

Nothing like a fresh corndog picked right off the vine.

I like mine with both Mustard and Catchup.

Another possibility is those Auburn fans been going there and urinating on it.

You know that Auburn fans like urinating in public places cause at home their toilets never get cleaned.

Geaux LSU Tigers

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I was at the Laguardia airport yesterday and a vendor was selling weiners wrapped with a soft pretzel. It looked pretty good and I was starving, but I didn't get one because I was wearing an LSU shirt and it looked too much like a corndog. :shock:

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Surely you jest...... why would an Auburn fan do such a thing to a field that has been appropriately named Jordan-Hare West? We literally own Bama on that field - there's hardly a place we love better :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

why

why does Auburn fans call Lsu corndogs?

7. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Damned Dumb arses

Don't you guys know anything about growing grass, aeration, overseeding and top dressing ... or Alabumble Feetball Tradition ... $100 Million improvements ... and buying Championships ... say Albert Means five times really fast :wink:

You Auburn assclowns better yuk it up now cuz Alabammer will be kicking your asses so hard in two years ... you'll be wearing your own goofy asses for a hat ... Tubby won't need a hat ... it wouldn't fit over those jackass ears of his anyway ... he'll be gone :hihi: :hihi:

and ... they're expanding to 94K this year ... and will surpass LSU for a spell in Stadium size ... though probably not attendance

The Alabama homers that play with their grass ... when they're not smoking it or growing shrooms ... by the way ... they bake them at 300F and candy them too and have a Barqs Root Beer on the side :wink:

Methinks they use one of those Tif variety Bermudas that the rednecks like to golf on ... I forget which one ... and they have that unique

LAZY MAN'S WATERING SYSTEM ... CALLED ~P~A~T~ ...

anyway, ole PAT never has to get off his ass and do anything ... unless he's too friggin dumb to do maintenance on and loses his pumps come game time :dis: when the water backs up.

Prescription Athletic Turf (PAT) is a grass playing surface combined with a network of pipes connected to pumps capable of sucking :hihi: :hihi: (not the only thing on that field that sux) the water from the surface or watering it. The pipes are located eighteen inches below the playing surface and are covered with a mixture of sand and filler ...

and some of those earthworms that have been nibbling on the Old Bear for awhile ... rumor has it they secretly dug him up and put him at Midfield :hihi:

Sad that we won't be back to this stadium for another 2 years ... we did thoroughly enjoy shagging ole Shad Williams and the rest of Mikie's bunch in that Mid-Novembre night game ... :champs:

9. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I think they should keep the field that way....maybe somehow that shatty field can help them when a few more games next year....ahh probably not!

10. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Stadium Capacity