Band Marching/Drumline Warm Up

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TyrusIsMyHero12, Sep 18, 2007.

1. TyrusIsMyHero12

TyrusIsMyHero12 Founding Member

I have not been to a 2:30 game in a while and was wondering if anyone knows or can guess to what time the drumline will warm up and where? Also what time you think the band will march down the hill?

Thanks

1 person likes this.
  2. nittanytiger

nittanytiger Founding Member

Warm up is normally two hours before kickoff I think and at the Greek Theater.

3. areed7

areed7 Founding Member

I think Kia (Drumline warmup) will be between noon and 12:30 at the amphitheatre next to the Kirby Smith lot (That's where they've been recently).

4. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

they normally go down the hill either 1 hr or 1.5 hrs before game time. in any case, it's right after they give a TAF performance in the PMAC.

5. drummer5485

drummer5485 Founding Member

Hey guys,

Your friendly neighborhood drumline captain here. The band is marching from the Greek Theater at 11:55 a.m. this week (something about crowd control so we need to get there earlier). This means that drumline warm-ups will take place at about 11 a.m. on the stage at the Greek Theater. With that in mind i hope everyone enjoys the two new warm-ups that we are playing, I know the line is having a great time playing them for you guys. See ya'll on Saturday!

3 people like this.
  6. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

:thumb:

I'll be leading the way...but hopefully no one will be drunk THAT early in the day...

What am I saying? This is game day in Tiger Stadium. :)

I'll "plow the field" for ya...