Bandit's blog: Feeling empty

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxtigerfan, Sep 19, 2010.

1. geauxtigerfan

geauxtigerfan Freshman

2. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

When this season is over, fans are going to look back and appreciate these wins more. I was disappointed in the offense, til I got home and watched the game. The only reason to feel empty is because of fans' own unrealistic expectations. Miss St and Vandy are going to give most teams problems. We have played NO patsies like say, Bama? We've held two SEC opponents to 10 freakin' points! We had a smart gameplan, just needed Shep to haul in two key passes. I like the direction this team going in--it's night and day over the last two seasons. Enjoy it people!!

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

NOW I get it. :grin:

Shew, I went to sleep and woke up with a very good feeling. Sure we got bogged down in the red zone but our team went into that game feeling they had something to prove to our fans- that's a lot of pressure. Don't know how many times the announcers referenced the skepticism and mumblings throughout the fan base- don't think that doesn't hang a cloud over the team.

For our QB to make the comments he did last week you can rest assured the team feels or felt the doubt looming over them. I saw enough to feel they deserve for us (cause I was one with a lot of question marks too) to get behind them and trust we will continue to see improvement and we WILL get into the endzone earlier and mo often in upcoming games.

The few long balls JJ has been given the opportunity to throw over the course of three games have been pretty accurate. He'll be okay.

4. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

one of the main reasons we didn't lead in time of possession or yards is that we had an average starting field position of the MSU 47. It's hard to rack up the yards when you only have to drive 50 yards every time you touch the ball.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Except we only drove 35yds. :D