Banned From Miami Message Board!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

They were basically saying we were getting our recruits out of South Florida by paying players. It actually took me about an hour to get banned though. Go check it out, it is the Citadel board on Husker's Links.

2. VanGeaux

VanGeaux Founding Member

can you provide a link

3. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

I got banned from one too and didn't even deserve it.

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

screw the canes.....Thug U #2!!!!!!!

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Yeah, I been banned from the Canes board a few times. Sometimes I have to wait up to 2 months before I can post or read threads. I was basically banned for not being a Canes fan. I posted nothing vulgar, knocked anyone personally...etc. I just was not a Canes fans. F..K em. I hate the Canes.

6. medschooltiger

medschooltiger Founding Member

I just got banned from the Bears Board, but used my laptop and reregistered. They blamed LSU fans for talking smack, but it was they that trashed LSU, our state, us fans, and Saban. And I told their admin, it was my right torefute libel remarks. Saban was the king that was going to save the day at Chicago, but since Saban said no thanks, they are slamming us any way they can. It is kind of funny.

7. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

Got banned too. Wear as a badge of honor.

8. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

i got banned a long time ago.....

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'll probably get slammed for this but I think it makes LSU fans look like a bunch of newbies when you go over there and start woofin' fans who have been to the dance on a regular basis for the past 15 years.
    When they are accusing Saban of cheating and calling Turtle Thomas "trailer trash", it IS sour grapes but do you expect them to say? "Oh, sorry. We must have gotten the wrong information"?
    We are taking top talent from right under their noses and they can't stand it. Let them suffer in silence. It's the best punishment.

10. LSUeaux

LSUeaux Freshman

I have been kicked off every OU board

because I was smacking OU fans in the mouth after i read all of the whining from the OU sissys.

I went in to congratulate and ended up smacking them after I read all of the cry baby posts about LSU fans, the State of Louisiana, New Orleans, drinking too much, etc. etc.

Needless to say, I was kicked off every board. I just could not let them get away with all that smack they were runnin on us.

What Miami Cane board are you guys refering to??