Barack scares me

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Apr 11, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I edited my post before getting to read yours, kcal, but I do appreciate your take on the situation. You're coming across like the one who was trying to be pretty objective about it, to me.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I am going with SabanFan on that fight.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

just sticking up for the ol' fart....not that he needs it. there's a thread about him and some of his friends "hanging out" at the gym....:)

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

To me, that is not being objective :)

5. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

Sorry I'm a realist. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

OK, I'll overlook the dozen or so unsubstantiated claims and obviously biased rants and point out a couple of blatant lies and exaggerations.:

1. "According to The Book of Revelations, the anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent" -- Islam did not exist when the book of Revelations was written. Mohammed would not be born for another 900 years.

2. "Because the truth is that Mr. Obama is the single most liberal senator in the entire U.S. Senate. He is more liberal than Ted Kennedy, Bernie Sanders, or Mrs. Clinton. " -- Obama is liberal. But the most liberal senator? Give me a break. Obama has gone over and voted with the Republcians sevral times. Has Kennedy done that? It should be obvious what’s going on here. In a presidential election year, the National Journal picks a Democrat most likely to end up in the general election and calls him or her the most liberal senator, according to their secret formula. They picked Kerry in 2004, surprise!

Most Liberal Senator?

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Or in love with SabanFan. If a guy tells you are ugly, he ain't a realist, he just ain't in love with you.

Anyway, my friends take on the "Barack is evil" thing had no logic. He didn't bring up anything to support his claim. Sure, it didn't bother me at all, and I don't think my friend hates Democrats (he is actually pretty neutral) and I don't think my friend hates black people (he actually doesn't at all), but for some reason he thinks Obama is the devil. But then again, I remember an old conversation I had with him years back when he told me that it was very possibly true that Jews control the entire world. Besides those two conversations, the guy has come across like a complete sane guy to me and the rest of everybody out there. I have been best friends with this guy for a very long time. And the guy is actually a pretty powerful person in the real world.

8. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

I really am and he's known for a long time. But he won't have me. :(

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I know the feeling! I am too and he turned me down also!:bncry:

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Awww, that is very sweet :)