Barack scares me

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Apr 11, 2008.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you stfu, ******* *******, I know he reputable, but that doesnt make him right on every ******** issue. I argue the facts in the video.

Also, Hatch, I owe you a public apology for saying you were spewing hate.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

good luck with that one, amigeaux.

i know he reputable too. much more than you.

no you posted two videos and made a comment about his hate school. far from a debate or disproving his post. attack his arguments and learn to separate your emotions from the facts.

til then, you're nothing more than that you claim to hate. you come across as weak and quite frankly, a hypocrite.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

I disproved the fact about his school, which was one thing, he didnt debate that point at all.

your opinion of me means nothing.

4. tirk

he presented the argument, a video. you claimed it was hate and attacked him much more than the alleged facts.
    good thing, otherwise you'd be all emotional.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

PM me

I disputed some of the alleged facts, I also apologized to him for the hate comment. I can admit I was wrong for the comment.

You seem to get emotional with all your foul language towards me. Speaking of getting emotional.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You accused Hatch of "spewing hate" when he asked a simple question that you didn't like. You could have just answered the question with the evidence that you quickly provided. "Hate" is a prejudicial label, amigo.

I wasn't making that case, I just thought your response was inappropriate. Hatch was simply drawing a parallel. Turnabout is a tactic we all use in a debate and I'm surprised that you misinterpreted it. You've been very competent at defending your positions here without my support and without playing the race card. I like you much better that way and am far more likely to agree with your argument.

Again, I wasn't supporting anything about Hatch's post on Obama's school, that is last year's issue and it has been answered. I was objecting to your disdainful response to Hatch's question.

I am neither naive nor imperceptive, my friend. Your intent was clear. Not a big deal, perhaps, I just wanted you to know what I thought about it.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

I appreciate your critque, I see alot of your points on my post. Honestly, i wasnt calling the guy a racist, I was wrong for calling it spewing hate. I do think he dislikes him, the person.

1 person likes this.
  8. red55

Please take it down a notch guys, or I'll have to lock the thread.

9. tirk

i could give 2 shiits about anyone who attacks me here on any level. im pretty heartless and fair game.

but, this is not going to happen to hatch under my watch. not with the baseless crap you're slinging.

you and your race card is overplayed and it doesnt belong here.

this bothered me as well and i find it relevant regardless what someone else tells me. its relevant to me which is all that matters regarding my vote.

im sure many others feel the same regardless of race. if this was hillary, her campaign would likely be over (hopefully).

the fact he is linked to the hate mongrel reverend wright is relevant to me as well. add to that his non-flag wearing pin self and the fact he wont put his hand over his heart tells me hes got some issues with my country which im not willing to find out later.

maybe im overly patriotic but id prefer my next president lean toward loving my country more than even myself than to the other side. add in the fact his muslim background and its quite unsettling to me.

we wear pins because our country is under attack, and it shows my brothers and sisters in arms that we acknowledge them. its a small token of appreciation. this would bother me if it was a neighbor much less the president of the united states.

the burden's on him to make more sense of it all. he wants my vote. i dont want his.

and quite frankly, im voting for none of them at this point. im writing in cparso.

1 person likes this.
  10. red55

Naaa, gotta be 35 to be President.

I was going to write in Harry Truman, but you have to be alive, too.