Barksdale Twitter

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Texas_Tiger, Dec 17, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

it would be one thing if it came out of his mouth, its another when you type something you have to hit the enter button, or submit or whatever, so you know he read it and re-read it. I can understand being homesick, i miss my mom and sister and brother and dad alot, but i don't call living in Louisiana the biggest mistake of my life, how would that make my wife feel? He just shat on all his teammates and LSU, and i hate to agree with SabanFan but he can take his ass back to Michigan for all i care.

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

L - S - U Has a nice "ring" to it. Would it be at least a little worth it to come here just for that.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i wonder how he thinks the Troops overseas feel. Bet they wish they could kick it at LSU over the holidays.

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

my son is on the USS Nimitz in the Persian Gulf !

he will not be home for Christmas

somethings you just have to deal with

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

what seems interesting to ME is that he said this is "another" reason why LSU was the biggest mistake. so, what are the others?

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

One of the local news sites says his girlfriend sent the text.

You are responding worse than he did in my eyes. He apologized when he is not required to. So what else can he do to please everyone.

7. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

It's really not that big of a deal...probably just found out that he couldn't go home. College kids say that stuff all the time, yet I'm sure you'll find him back at practice first thing. We excel at complaining :lol: I would be pissed if I couldn't go home to see my family, especially since they're so far away. He is not taking a shot at any one. Seriously...

8. Texas_Tiger

Texas_Tiger Tiger Stuck in Aggie Land

I would agree that the comments were made out of frustration.

I do not have a source, but supposedly he is thinking about going pro. According to a few websites he is projected as a first round pick.

WalterFootball.com: 2010 NFL Mock Draft: First Round Continued

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don't like hearing that. Disappointing.

10. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

So most of you choose believe he opened a browser, logged into his Twitter, typed this, and posted it strictly out of frustration at not going home for the holidays and really didn't mean what he said? But do choose to believe him saying he didn't mean it?

Really? He specifically said "another reason why goin to LSU was tge biggest mistake of my life. That doesn't sound like a spur of the moment off the cuff remark to me. Guess it does to others.

We shall see. BTW, I just heard this 20 minutes ago on ESPN radio so it's already national, whether it's worth of that coverage or not.