Barksdale Twitter

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Texas_Tiger, Dec 17, 2009.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Kiffin

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I hear ya, but you're only as strong as your weakest link. Besides, if he was at practice, then it's a moot point.

Still doesn't explain why he apologized if he didn't do it. He could've just said his account was hacked.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

probably so, but he needs to find a new chic if thats the case.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

its how he feels. he was just further exposed either way.

he needs a pair of mittens over his hands and duct tape over his piehole.

And someone besides les miles writing his alibis.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, that's the glaring thing about the whole post.

He'll be one of those guys on Sunday Night Football who tells what high school he came from, instead of representing his college.

It's right up there with Jamarcus wearing that ridiculous "Bama Boy" Elephant montrosity @ the BCSNCG.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you think as he was in his 3-point stance he some how got the message to his girl to tweet how much he hates LSU?

Its a bit of a stretch, if he was at practice and his girl was on his account. Not to say he didnt display those feelings to his girl at other times. But its still a lame excuse, he wont be going home to often for Christmas in the pros.

7. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

I had almost forgotten, I noticed it awhile back when I first started using Twitter. Barksdale is the ONE AND ONLY person whose tweets are followed by Coach Miles.

http://twitter.com/LSUCoachMiles/following

View attachment 12763

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dont care who posted it. its a lame excuse either way.

its known he wasnt the happiest camper here. he simply made it official.

it sucks here. fine. stfu and move on.

and actually this isnt really me. its ramah's elephant.

9. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

That is a strong statement! When I decided to read this thread I thought I was going to read something good about the young man, because I haven't seen many posts about him in the past. I love him as our lineman. I must say now though, if he feels being in a major bowl game isn't worth a little less family time then he should transfer to Michigan. That way he can be home for the holiday and not have to worry about preparing for an important bowl game that could spotlight his abilities in big games to people at the next level.

I work for the military and have been to Iraq. I guarantee you, 99.9% (there is that rare Pat Tillman type who makes up the .1%, or less) of our bravest over there, risking their lives in obscurity, would rather be in his position to play for a winning sports program, being glorified by the masses, while getting an education. Hopefully, his perspective about his time at LSU will change when he is a high round selection in the NFL draft.

10. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

If you choose to believe the whole "I couldn't have done it becasue I was practice", "my girlfriend hacked into my account", "the dog ate my homework" excuses, God bless you. I don't becasue that just doesn't add up to me. I think he said what he meant becasue he's unhappy (for whatever the reasons may be), then realized the feces storm it was creating, then backed off his words. If that's what really happened, I'd expect to hear more about this "girlfriend" situation with some credible details. Believe what you want to.