Barner Warning!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you talking about the American Market? Great Po Boys to go. The owner even remembered my name by the 3rd time I went there and gave me a T Shirt with my Po Boy.

2. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

Stop it already! Change the subject! Start another thread! All this food talk is killing me. I was an honorary Cajun while living in the Sulphur area for 13/yrs. I now live in Fort Dodge, IA (company transfer) and the very best restaurant here is.... Applebee’s. I miss the variety of food and the GREAT people in the GREAT State of LOUISIANA! Tiger fan since the 1969 season.

3. LSU667

LSU667 Founding Member

American Market had great po-boys to go. I liked the cajun turkey poboy fully dressed mmmmmm.

On a side note whenever you ask for a sandwich or sub fully dressed up here in NJ they look at you like you have a 2nd head growing out of your shoulder. I use that term every now and then just to see the reaction.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I don't know why but it always seems like topics that involve food or drinking always get tons of replies. Hmmmm....... :shock:

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Yup thats what I am talking about. I went there the other night and the Roast Beef was excellent. I have a feeling I will get sandwiches from there a lot this semester since I live really close to it now.

6. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Eat Lunch there every time I come down for a game. Great bread pudding.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Re: ...

Great food at Joe Dreyfuss. The owner and chef used to be the chef at Commanders Palace. If you go to Joe Dreyfuss bring cash because Joe dosen't take American Express - or Visa or MasterCard or Discover.

8. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Re: Re: ...

I found out about the credit cards the first time a ate there. My buddy had to pay. Never made that mistake again. I also stayed at the Bed and Breakfast behind the resturant a couple of times.